The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
First and foremost I would like to thank EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of this TurboBuick Community that came together and for such a wonderful effort!

As it stands, we are just few hundred $'s short of raising $12000.00 for our donation drive. That is just heart warming to see us all come together and help out the kids that need our help by helping the US Marine Corp with their Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive! I am proud to be a small part of what has taken place here! Maybe several kids will have a Merry Christmas thanks to the wonderful members of the TurboBuick community!

Brian Weaver went way beyond the call of duty on this one. Not to leave anyone out EVERY VENDOR that donated is appreciated and I will make another Thread to thanks each and every one of you guys as well. We had everyone from members, supporting vendors, non supporting vendors, all kind of wonderful people donate to this great cause!

Again thank you all and Merry Christmas!

The WINNER IS turboG

Here is the list of the top ten!

once again....

In again!

Great cause! Hope you do well.

just checking in on the contest. paypal sent previously.

One last time.

I'm in again.

Im in for week 3. Paypal sent. :)

Brent

In for final day.

Wow- that would be a really cool problem- do I sell my 03 Regal or keep both or...
I'd forgotten about the Paypal %
Maybe I'll mail mine too...
Prob do it one lump for several entries...

Still working (slowly) on a rebodied 'Vair with 3.8

Jay Maechtlen - home

Jay

IN AGAIN! Hope everyone had great turkey day!

First and foremost I would like to thank EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of this TurboBuick Community that came together and for such a wonderful effort!

As it stands, we are just few hundred $'s short of raising $12000.00 for our donation drive. That is just heart warming to see us all come together and help out the kids that need our help by helping the US Marine Corp with their Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive! I am proud to be a small part of what has taken place here! Maybe several kids will have a Merry Christmas thanks to the wonderful members of the TurboBuick community!

Brian Weaver went way beyond the call of duty on this one. Not to leave anyone out EVERY VENDOR that donated is appreciated and I will make another Thread to thanks each and every one of you guys as well. We had everyone from members, supporting vendors, non supporting vendors, all kind of wonderful people donate to this great cause!

Again thank you all and Merry Christmas!

The WINNER IS turboG

Here is the list of the top ten!

wow congrats.

Congratulations man. Thanks to everyone involved in this charity....absolutely amazing.

Proud to be a part of the Buick community!!!

Thats what I'm talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Take care of her, there are alot of people you'd have to answer to if you dont.:D

congratts:biggrin: to the winner and TB.com and Gbody parts for raising so much money for toy 4 tots!!!

Man turboG I just looked at your profile!

Like you need another TR!!!!

I will dislike you for a short period of time, then I will get over it.

Jeez! Congrats!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats what I'm talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess it is over for sure, he has claimed it!

It is Official!

Congrats! Give Brian a call in the morning to sort out all the details! It is a VERY NICE car!!!!

Again thanks to ALL that participated in whatever way!