The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
TurboBuick.com, T6P.com, & GbodyParts would like to announce the ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY! This giveaway will last until Monday Dec. 17 at 12pm!

Let the TurboBuick community make a few families happy this Christmas!

This Giveaway will be a little different then the rest. We are asking that each time you enter you donate $5 to the Marine Toys For Tots drive. Every single penny collected will be donated to the Toys for Tots campaign! Were are "asking" that you donate each time you enter. It is not required to enter!

Donations can be sent PayPal to: turbobuickcharitydrive@gmail.com

Or you can mail them directly to Brian; See Gbodyparts.com for the address!

Again Every PENNY WILL BE DONATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******Rules*******

You MUST BE A MEMBER OF TurboBuick.com
You MUST JOIN Gbody's site at GBodyParts.com Online Click the link to register!
You can post one time per week! Every week until Monday Dec. 17, 2007 at 12PM.
Your post will count as your entry. If you post more than once per week you will be DQ'd!
The winner will be checked to make sure all rules were followed. We reserve the right to add rules as needed (not change)!

Now for the goodies:biggrin:

34982d1191621241-biggest-giveaway-ever-christmas-07-mega-charity-drive-toyfortots-blue1small.jpg

Gbodyparts is donating a blue 87 T with 79K miles all original. Brian is donating the car and labor! That is right, he is donating the whole car and all the labor installing all the great parts other vendors donate! We are asking for performance or restoration parts from all willing vendors (site vendors or not this is for charity)!

So far the following vendors have donated! Please take a time to visit their sites and show appreciation for donating to this wonderful cause!

Mark Hueffman at Turbo Regal Custom Parts has donated;
Electric Cutout
Ashtray Switch Panel,
Console Overlay Kit and a Shifter Handle.
TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars

Tom at Gryhead&Sons has donated the following;
AC-Delco NOS parts
Fan motor,
Fan resistor (obsolete),
Fan blade assembly!
Gyrhead & Sons Restoration Parts (888)727-8748 - Leader In AC-Delco, Motorcraft, Moog and More!

Russ Merritt is donating a set of Plug Wires!

Hye-Tech.com has donated a NICE 75MM Throttle Body & Plenum!
Hye-Tech Performance

DC Tech is donating;
Turbo Shield-"Buick Racing" logo, chrome
Battery Cover-"Power 6" logo, chrome
Windshield Washer Motor Cover-"Power 6" logo, chrome!

A Private Donor is Donating a full seat interior.

GN Parts Online is donating a Full Set of Headers!
Grand National Parts Online

Auto Fab performance is donating a 3" down pipe!

Power Audio is donating a full stereo system!

Bill Heard Chevrolet is donating Orange Bumper lights,air dams & front impact strip!

HRpartsNstuff is donating a COMPLETE PRO-HANDLING PACKAGE along with some other great HR parts;
Motor Mount set,
HR-0903 Pro-Handling Package,
- HR-0202 Upper Solids,
- HR-0210 Lowers,
- HR-0450 Swaybar,
- HR Trans Mount

Kirban Performance Products has donated;
AFPR regulator,
Front Frame
Rear Seat Brace
Front Connecting Brace

A Front Windshield was donated by a local company to us;
North Eastern Glass Co.
418 Peacock St.
Ahoskie,NC.27910
252 209 0753

There are MANY MORE vendors that have promised parts that we haven't narrowed down yet!

Please check this post every week for updated pics of the car and a report on overall progress!

Here is the car all nice and stock! This thing will be completely custom by Dec!

Enjoy and thanks to all the TurboBuick.com members!

Attachments

• Toys for Tots give away 002.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 002.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7,540
  • Toys for Tots give away 003.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7,268
  • Toys for Tots give away 005.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 005.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7,579
  • Toys for Tots give away 006.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 006.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 7,154
  • Toys for Tots give away 007.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 007.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7,256
Wow this is great and sounds like its going to be one sick ride once everything is installed and done. Its vendors like this that make the buick community stay toghter and keeps buicks on the road. Im proud to say i donated and im in. Paypal has been sent. Thanks again

FIRST ONE IN YESSSS.

Brent

We also donated weld Prostar wheels new tires front & back.That should make it look like it did before we bought it.
We have alot of other vendors donating parts.
Hye tech performance also donated & was the first with a 75MM throttle body & plenum.
DC tech just added another item a chrome power master cover.

We will be posting pics daily of the installs. Today was new dew sweeps donated by us & upper door panels

Attachments

• Toys for Tots give away 009.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 009.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 7,238
upper door panels & dew sweeps

Being installed.

Attachments

• Toys for Tots give away 011.jpg
    Toys for Tots give away 011.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 7,048
New windshield is being installed next week by a local windshield company as well.

We will be pulling the motor & trans & going thru it.
This is Josh Watson's old T. We installed a cam sensor & crank sensor then fired it up. Sorry Josh Maybe you can win it back :wink:
New turbo the old 1 was shot.
When it is complete it will be like a new car.
This is how the car looked when we bought it from Josh.

To people donating PLEASE E-mail me direct (Bweavy@aol.com) so that we do not have multiples of the same parts. If that does happen we will auction of the second donation on e-bay. I would rather have different parts.

Attachments

• blue1small.jpg
    blue1small.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 7,325
I'm in, I buy toys every year for TFT. I've done it ever since I worked for K*B Toys back in '97.

-Joe

Looks like I will have to redo my donation of parts. Didn't realize it was a column shift car so the console overlay, ashtray switch panel and shifter handle isn't going to cut it!:eek: :rolleyes:

Looks like I will have to redo my donation of parts. Didn't realize it was a column shift car so the console overlay, ashtray switch panel and shifter handle isn't going to cut it!:eek: :rolleyes:

Might be converted not sure yet. Worse case we will e-bay it & the funds will still go to Toys for Tots.

Oh Yea!!!!!!!

do you feel lucky?
well do ya punk?:eek:

$$$$$$ sent via snail mail:biggrin:

87 T

Might end up with a console . . .

He did say "Here is the car all nice and stock! This thing will be completely custom by Dec!"

See you guys in Reynolds.

Later AJ

Yes!!!!! Sweet idea guys! Paypal on the way, IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------Jeremy

I just want to congratulate all of you vendors and administrators for coming up with this fantastic idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.