The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in!! i love the blue cars. i give to toys for tots every year. i will give five extra dollars this time!

Okay you guys got me on the truck pic! I still need a daily driver though.

Count me in please! I don't have pay-pal but will send payment in a lump sum and i'll post every week untill it's won...

Scot w.

Ive been dreaming of a blue TR for several years now.:biggrin: That is awesome. You guys one-up yourselves everytime. Count Me In!!!!!

Brian,We have some perfect blue interior pieces to donate to this giveaway if u need them.We will donate a full set of light covers.Also we will be bringing these things when come help you with labor later this month..

Thanks Larry labor & headlight covers are appreciated!

So can I donate $25.00 and then just post in the thread 1 time per week for 5 times? I love the color combo and have always wanted a T that color.

I have never won anything, to win my dreamcar, how cool would that be? :cool:

**Donation made**

Okay you guys got me on the truck pic! I still need a daily driver though.

Count me in please! I don't have pay-pal but will send payment in a lump sum and i'll post every week untill it's won...

Scot w.

Scott I think we can still sell you that suburban. :cool: :biggrin:

Yes you can go ahead and PayPal or send Brian a check for ever how many weeks you want to register.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS for your support!

Let me stress again so we don't get in any legal stuff:rolleyes: you do not have to donate to enter, we are ASKING!

This is a wonderful charity, knowing a little kid's whole entire year could be made:)

I'm in. I take it the donation can be more then $5 an entry?

Donation being sent now. Thanks to all venders involved and what a great idea for the kids.

count me in for this week! im going to do 50 a week for a awesome cause! brian you are a saint for thinking this up. call me if you need anything else

Jason Power Audio

count me in for this week! im going to do 50 a week for a awesome cause! brian you are a saint for thinking this up. call me if you need anything else

Jason Power Audio

Everyone Jason Donated front & Rear Speakers plus a CD player for the Give away car.
Then to turn around & donate $50.00 a week on top of it you are a Saint my friend!

I'm in, and I might even buy some parts I don't need from some supporting vendors. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.