The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!

I count 11 weeks between now and then...can I just send $55 once and then pop by every week until Dec. 17?

Jim

Absolutely great idea. Make it annual!!! I'm friggin in man. I will have to mail though, no paypal.

This is why this community is so kiska$$.

Brian,We have some perfect blue interior pieces to donate to this giveaway if u need them.We will donate a full set of light covers.Also we will be bringing these things when come help you with labor later this month..

That's crazy a car!!!!

Count me in the check is in the mail. Can a person send in a 20 dollar donation then enter once a week for 4 weeks?

Very cool idea guys. Great way to raise some money for a good cause. Thanks to all the vendors who are participating. That car is going to be tricked out with all this extra stuff!

Here's my entry for this week, I'll make sure to post every Saturday until the deadline. Will probably mail my donation instead of using a credit card through PayPal since they take 3% or whatever it is these days.

Im in . I will send paypal in the morning. You guys are unbelievable. Great idea.:biggrin:

Good cause good prize .I'm in..pay pal sent. Gee.. is it to early to get a one way ticket..?:rolleyes:

havent had a blue car for a long time :p send it to me .. I don't have any more Buicks :redface: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.