Toys 4 Tots News!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I have spoken with the gentlemen that is in charge of the "MARINE TOYS 4 TOTS FOUNDATION"

I sent him a Official Bank Check yesterday in the amount of $12,250!

Mr Grein was very very impressed with what our of all members and vendors came together to do. He told me that with the economy things were down a little bit and this was just the "miracle shot in the arm they look for this time of year!" Again he was so excited and appreciated it very very much. He will be writing a letter back to the community next week. When I receive it I will post it so everyone can print it out or what ever. I will keep it forever as I am so proud to have been able to help out! It makes a lot of the headaches worthwhile when you guys pull together and show what we can do as a community!

Thanks again to EVERYONE INVOLVED!

Merry Christmas!

Excellent!

You should also get a hold of Rick Jensen from GM High Tech Performance about doing an article on this.

How about some finished shots of the car??

i bet that takes out a lot of the complaints of not winning the car....glad we could help the kids.

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!! also I second this idea
You should also get a hold of Rick Jensen from GM High Tech Performance about doing an article on this.

You should pass the news onto Autoblog as a follow up to their little original write-up :)

That is cool. that will bring some smiles. Lets do it agian.I dont know about the car thing that sounded like a lot of work for brian and the vendors that helped. Maybe just an engine or trans or something like that.With the amount of members on this site we should beat that number.I wonder how much we could raise without a give away? Funny how there has to be a prize for people to donate money to a cause like toys for tots:confused: But what was raised is a good chunk on money.