Silver bullet turbo buick

The_Six

Everyone rember this car it was just auctioned off for I think 85k well Everyone talked about it having a blown motor . Turns out it was true I was at a car show this weekend and the new owner is having an LS put in it. The shop doing the work said castle got the engine out of the car since owner didn't pay as much I'm sure after the blown engine was found. Sucks what made that car famous was the engine work it was the cleanst turbo buick ever built when it comes to the engine. Shame it will be gone for ever now

I saw that car in Waukesha when it was first built. Once it was sold it was downhill from there….. around 2002 or so

Last edited:
Castle and his kid were at BG this yr.
His prices were nutz.
He had a 109 block he said was NOS... For the bargain price of $7K!
Being the Douschenozzle the he is, the fact is, he will find another Douschenozzle willing to pay his price.

"No man ever went broke overestimating the ignorance of the public AND, there's an ass for every seat."
_PT Barnum

*** He neglected to mention Paul Castlebuono and the Turbo Buick public being so uneducated, they are his prey ***

Last edited:
Being the Douschenozzle the he is, the fact is, he will find another Douschenozzle willing to pay his price.

"No man ever went broke overestimating the ignorance of the public AND, there's an ass for every seat."
_PT Barnum

*** He neglected to mention Paul Castlebuono and the Turbo Buick public being so uneducated, they are his prey ***
I'm not that guy.

DON'T BE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!

Read up on him. He's a "less than honest shop".

I'm out.

Ya it still was other then the blown engine. It was the standard for a clean engine don't think anyone else ever made one as clean. But I'm trying to make me car even cleaner under the hood . Had to do a lot of creative thinking to do things different to me ot stand out and since I have ac in my car it's a little harder to do