The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

Congrats TurboG

Man turboG I just looked at your profile!

Like you need another TR!!!!

I will dislike you for a short period of time, then I will get over it.

Jeez! Congrats!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man you have a car for everyday of the week! Congrats:mad: Actually looked like you needed a Blue one to addd to your collection..

Congratulations to all who had a hand in this.
Post up some pics once it is in your driveway....
Great way to end the year !!!
Can't wait for next years drawing...

Congrats.

Just in case others want to see how close they were, it appears the winning post was #996, on page 29 of the thread.

I was nowhere near it. Got lazy and only entered 4 times.

Congrats TurboG and to all participants/donors and the guys who made it happen!

Going fast with class personified..!!

Glenn I expect a new banner with the TFT car made by you
lol YEAH me to!!!!!!!!!
Just got back home a min ago from Brians, Congrates to you man! You will freak when you see it in person. Makes the pictures suck!!!!! Its WAY nicer! Now get some sleep lol, yeah like that is going to happen tonight for you hahahha.
Daniel Ray
PROUD painter for the TFT's car!!!

Man, I just realized how close I really was. 23 hours and 42 minutes later and it was mine!!!!!!! R.B.

I've had the pleasure of talking to Glenn and meeting him once (when he bought my white T :cool: ) and I have to say, the car couldn't have gone to a nicer guy! Defiantly a Buick enthusiast! :D

Congrats TurboG! Hope you enjoy and hold onto this car, it's special to ALOT of people.

Congrads Glenn. You are a lucky man!

Thanks Brian, one heck of a job to everyone involved. You are a great bunch!

Merry CHRISTmas to all and a happy new year!

JW :smile:

I'm feeling a bit empty, here. Only $12k with 3000+ entries?

Apparently some folks kinda missed the spirit of this thing. It is a fund raiser for the less fortunate. This was an opportunity to give with a long shot of being rewarded for your generosity, not to reap benefits for nothing. I KNOW many folks donated more than $5 per, which means many more skimmed. At least 700 times. Friggin' takers. Took a good thing and F'ed it up.

I would be AMAZED if this was to be done again, but if by some weird circumstance it does, I'll pledge right now to double my donation. IMO, next time, make it a raffle. I would be happy to help with the administration of that.

Mods and Brian and everyone who donated $ or parts or time, I say good job. It was an honorable thing you did.

To everyone who didn't...

Sorry for the dark cloud, but this kinda stuff really gets to me.

Glen, I bet you can guess what I am going to expect you to drive when you come up to see me next? You are one lucky man.
Take care, Kip