The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

Yeayyyy!

Congrats to the Winner and Glad to Hear over 12k was raised for the Children!

I'll donate again next year to such a nice cause, and this Site is the best!

Im really glad that this helped out the kids and hats off for all that donated and labored over this project.........I didnt find out about it until the middle of december due to work and personal things but in defense for the ones who didnt donate more than 5 per post the rules were kinda vague on whether or not you could donate more than the 5. It was clear on no more than one post per week but the rest was kinda left in the wind. But after talking to brian was when I found out more could be given but I only had a couple of weeks at most to donate more than normal and I wish I could but I did donate some parts for it and wish I coulda been there to help out with the car though......maybe next year!!!! Good job for all that worked hard and bless you all!:)

Ok TurboG where are the pics of the new car in the stable??? you keeping us waiting for some reason???

Yeah ,come on already,,,this should have been more like a 2 stage win,you should have to pass a test(integrity) before you get the car,,gets his car and then crawls under a rock...wtf go buy a camera....;) ;) :smile:

He hasn't picked up the car yet. Not his fault. Brian has been out of town alot lately!

Yeah ,come on already,,,this should have been more like a 2 stage win,you should have to pass a test(integrity) before you get the car,,gets his car and then crawls under a rock...wtf go buy a camera....;) ;) :smile:

Integrity test, eh? hrmmmm :confused:

Might want to get some facts straight before we go jumping to conclusions.:eek:

Like Shane said..I haven't got the car yet. When I do, I'll crawl out from under my rock and take some pics.:mad:

;) ;) :smile: This means I am just bustin balls,I'd be sleeping in a tent on his front lawn if I were you....:cool:

Maybe I can find a set of those rims on turboG's car and trick them into giving me the TFT car. "Hey, it's me turboG here to pick up my car!!!" :p

I'm thinkin i may need to tell Brian to check the driver's license if someone comes to pick it up. :wink: lol

Naaaa just tell him to make sure its a big ole greasy redneck and he'll be sure it's you :eek:

so funny....don't quit your dayjob, you'll never make it as a comedian.:eek: ;)

oh wait...you hafta actually work to call it a job, that leaves you out. ;) :wink:

LOL c'mon man you know i'm just kiddin. i wanna drive that blue beast when ya get it.