The North

I know you have a sense of humor, I have seen the clothes you wear (especially the shirts :tongue.

Ronnie, He must be talking about your "real men do it with 10.5" shirt you had at BG.
Looking forwardto your response, Kip

I swear I have been trying to stay away from the teeth jokes, but one more and I might unload!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't believe you haven't asked what a hand banana is!

Rotflmao, that was to much for public viewing!!!
Glad you sent it in private. lol
That guy looked like the fl swamp monster from the back.:eek: :biggrin:

Carl is hilarious! "Way past the point of caring on this one", hey you basting that turkey today?!?!?!

Hand Banana, NO!!

Don't tell the swamp monster but the accent is uncanny!!

Ronnie you mean we have a party poopper we did not mean a afend anyone its just alittle fun dam no more cuzin no more virg.or pen. if he thinks were bad here he better not park in tsm roe coze we be be doin some cussin and dirty joke tellin

Yeah, I edited cause I thought we might be getting called to the principles office!

It's just too funny not to post though, maybe I should change the joke......

This is how I felt trying to get the TSM project finished getting short on cash.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YRF4QJC4l8[/YOUTUBE]

He's a gay factory worker from the south....

hahaha

gotta love Rodney Carrington lol

IF this weather keeps up im moving south burrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 with the wind chill this just sucks

Waiting to see if it will dry up today, currently cloudy and 48*, hopefully the sun will bust through and get things dry enough to go!!

IF this weather keeps up im moving south burrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 with the wind chill this just sucks
Here in TN our racetrack was open friday (62*) and saturday (49*) anything above 40* here and were racing! :)

Scot W.