The North

Dam Ronnie!!! Do you shoot Corn Rockets out of yer a$$ also?? How many flies can you hit at one time?

Attachments

• cyprus_louis_apollonia_honeymoon_suite_02.jpg
    cyprus_louis_apollonia_honeymoon_suite_02.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 150
HaHAah HECK i cant even type im laughing so hard does my ass look big ha ha ha ha ha im in tears over here dude ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dang thats funny

Hey Cliff they gettin nuts all got cabin fever no racin drivin them crazy.:eek: Don't worry though racin comin soon you goin to make Bg ?

Hey guys what the status on everyone cars mine gettin close couple more rolls of duct tape and the tie straps to hold tranny cooler lines:eek: :eek: :D :cool: and the motor !

Yea I'm getting stir crazy myself. Car is sitting in the garage waiting for BG... I had planned on changing some little things, but haven't touched it yet. Either way I will have the car at BG for sure.

As far as changes.. I have a stronger driveshaft... and a spare driveshaft now - lol

No cabin fever here, got the southern boost talked into letting me play with the car this weekend if the rain holds off.

Good to hear from you Cliff, I was beginning to wonder where you were! Don't miss the cookouts out BG this year!!