The North

I promise that your tuner would never devote the time to us that those two have.:eek:

I can promise I wouldn't devote that much time to you either :cool: I spend as much time with the customer as is necessary to get the job done. Much like when you needed my help at Columbus.
Like Damon said, stop by the tents in BG and we can shoot the chit or maybe I'll jst bust your a$$ in some TSM racing :eek: j/k.

See ya,

I can promise I wouldn't devote that much time to you either :cool: I spend as much time with the customer as is necessary to get the job done. Much like when you needed my help at Columbus.
Like Damon said, stop by the tents in BG and we can shoot the chit or maybe I'll jst bust your a$$ in some TSM racing :eek: j/k.

See ya,

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I am not knocking your talent by no means Cal.
At columbus you hooked us up on a relay that probably kept us in the race.
Don't think I would'nt like you to play with our xfi.:D
Maybe we can shoot the chit and we will bust your ass in some tsm racing at bg.:eek: :D
Btw, you don't have to say j/k with me I have a sense of humor.:D :D

Yeah, I though they were spread out a little more down there.
Turbo6, I don't know about the mudbugs. The only thing I have ever done with them is use them for bait.
What part do you eat?

The tail! Don't worry, we'll hold a crawfish peeling clinic. Crawfish, potatoes, sausage, corn, mushrooms. It'll be the real deal. Bring something to drink, you're gonna need it.

I may bring my turkey fryer and fry some chickens, of course Southern La. style. None of that bland Indiana chit.

HEYcal good here you are staying busy got the new combo all together and it runs great i put my own tune on the car and ran some 9.60s with the old combo with this new combo i gladly let you put your hands on the great little tool you sold me at BG thank you very much FOR YOUR EXPERT ADVICE. we never really got together last year no big deal that just give time to build something bigger and better.Kev.old hod rod with old school stuff.well some new stuff.

Btw, you don't have to say j/k with me I have a sense of humor.:D :D

I know you have a sense of humor, I have seen the clothes you wear (especially the shirts :tongue: )

HEYcal good here you are staying busy got the new combo all together and it runs great i put my own tune on the car and ran some 9.60s with the old combo with this new combo i gladly let you put your hands on the great little tool you sold me at BG thank you very much FOR YOUR EXPERT ADVICE.

That's great Kevin. Whenever you need help, just ask. If you are coming to BG, make sure you come by the tents.
I have been busy. Today I dynoed on a TSM monster that was built in OH. It ran very, very well.

Fantastic this year will very interesting on all the new combo,s Cal you can set my drivers seat anytime and of course hold my laptop he he.good chatin with ya. see ronnie be nice.IM NOT TO PROUD TO LET CAL WORK HIS MAGIC.I did what i can do as first time tuner on the xfi and it worked out but i no there,s alot left in the tune but im a fast learner.So i will be at Cals tent for sure thanks for invite Cal.old blue will be very happy to see ya.

The tail! Don't worry, we'll hold a crawfish peeling clinic. Crawfish, potatoes, sausage, corn, mushrooms. It'll be the real deal. Bring something to drink, you're gonna need it.

I may bring my turkey fryer and fry some chickens, of course Southern La. style. None of that bland Indiana chit.

We've got the game hens under control!! Should have some more sausage by the end of the weekend, time to get back in the woods over the next couple of days. Season is drawing to a close quickly.

Ronnie of course you eat the tails, you just got to peel em and eat em. There's one more thing some connoisseurs enjoy (insert Ronnie/head sucking joke here).

What do you do mix it all together?
We are bringing a hole hog stuffed with potatos,carrots,celery,onion,pineapple and the hog roaster.
If ice gets thick some bluegill fillets. Then the normal stuff dogs, burgers and brats.

What do you do mix it all together?
We are bringing a hole hog stuffed with potatos,carrots,celery,onion,pineapple and the hog roaster.
If ice gets thick some bluegill fillets. Then the normal stuff dogs, burgers and brats.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• Crawfish boil 033.jpg
    Crawfish boil 033.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 493
I like deer I have had it alot, but I have never ate bait.:D I have to say that the bait don't look too bad.

Dude I promise after you try these, you won't be calling them bait anymore.