The North

OMG ROTFLMAO I honestly almost spit my beer all over when I read that!!! :biggrin: LOL

HAM WALLET!!! LOL, LOL,

You got to hear our pits. lol. Don't bring any kids around. Between Chit talker, Tom, and Big Head....it's nuts hahaha

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns Hon!!

He said Furburger!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know you have a sense of humor, I have seen the clothes you wear (especially the shirts :tongue: )

That's great Kevin. Whenever you need help, just ask. If you are coming to BG, make sure you come by the tents.
I have been busy. Today I dynoed on a TSM monster that was built in OH. It ran very, very well.

That's good news if that's the car I'm thinking about. Lonnie and I worked our @sses off putting that thing together.

I know you have a sense of humor, I have seen the clothes you wear (especially the shirts :tongue: )

I did'nt see this last night thats funny!!!:eek: Cal, how about if the south take bg win I will wear your shirt at the next event if the north wins you wear mine?:eek: :D

I'm calling Bullsh!t.

The teeth thing well thats a different story !!! :eek:

When I wear shorts the bottom 8 inches gets sun burnt.:cool:
The teeth is a different story. I am waiting on them to all fall out so my tongue will get longer.:D

The new word is bearded clam!!!!

Cal, is this the shirt I was wearing?:D :D

Attachments

• 0123091252a.jpg
    0123091252a.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 156
Ronnie, with you farting all the flies were gathing in one place! Keep up the good work!! We wont have to be bothered by those dam things at the next race :p :p

stank2.jpg

Ronnie, with you farting all the flies were gathing in one place! Keep up the good work!! We wont have to be bothered by those dam things at the next race :p :p

stank2.jpg

What are you talking about? Those flies come out off his rear end when he farts:D

Dammit Ronnie...

I couldn't keep the puke in my mouth...I've got corn on my shirt..