The North

Team Banana

Adam, I'm not worried about your tuner flying in. You doing that is going to make spanking you that much better.:eek: :D

Adam, I'm not worried about your tuner flying in. You doing that is going to make spanking you that much better.:eek: :D

I take my spankings from my wife!

Seriously, thanks for starting a new thread and I gotta say, the chit talking has been a barrel of fun!!

Oh yeah, better keep an eye on whose under the helmet this year, my tuner doubles for a driver when nobody's watching!!

Having the guy you bought your XFI from...take time to FLY to where you are.... to help whoop the competition ...is worth it's weight in GOLD.

Makes me wonder why anybody would buy from someone who really can't tune themselves...much less take the time and effort to cross state lines for a customer..

JUST TO BRING THE PAIN TO THE NORTH!!!!:biggrin:

Having the guy you bought your XFI from...take time to FLY to where you are.... to help whoop the competition ...is worth it's weight in GOLD.

Makes me wonder why anybody would buy from someone who really can't tune themselves...much less take the time and effort to cross state lines for a customer..

JUST TO BRING THE PAIN TO THE NORTH!!!!:biggrin:

Ya know Chris I was wondering the same thing when I was reading the other thread. I didn't think Laz sold XFI units, Ronnie why did you need Laz to tune, why couldn't the person you bought it from offer anymore help than that???

I take my spankings from my wife!

Seriously, thanks for starting a new thread and I gotta say, the chit talking has been a barrel of fun!!

Oh yeah, better keep an eye on whose under the helmet this year, my tuner doubles for a driver when nobody's watching!!

X2!!!
Too bad I have to concentrate on doing some work for a little bit:frown:

I figured we tainted Sam's thread enough. lol I laughed so hard yesterday I had tears in my eyes.:D
As far as the xfi goes I like the guy we bought the xfi from he is one of my good friends and we buy everything from him. We talk 7 days a week sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
He is alot more conservative than Laz and we wanted to make jason earn his win so Laz was nice enough to give it a little tweek. I am hoping at bg this year he puts it on KILL for us.
Kip And Lonnie have been there for us since day one. I promise that your tuner would never devote the time to us that those two have.:eek:

I don't know Ronnie the one thing I have noticed about my tuner is with someone who is such a natural it just takes less time. Speaking of time, the other thing is with someone who has the results he does, it tends to put him in demand all over the country. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I only use the best!!!

My guy's don't just tune their tech support covers bumper to bumper. The reason we are not as fast as some is because of the all mighty dollar.
I can't blame them because we can only afford a 5000 dollar motor(that price includes what we have in the heads:eek: ).
You can't polish a turd.
This year we are stepping up the game though so bring a shovel and a box please.

I like how some people follow a thread but bitch about what it contains.
If you don't like the stuff that is said on this thread don't read it!!!:eek:

Ronnie, I have no idea who you are, but you live up to the chit talker title! Good reading a little bench racing.

I am a little fat guy with bad teeth so I really have nothing to loose by talking chit. It might save me money at the dentist!!:eek: :D
I look forward to meeting you at bg this year.

Chris, are you still planning on racing tsm this year?

Well Hell yeah!! The Cruz missile is on the lauch pad (my shop) being prepped for take off...Randy has the rear end put together...Talked to Lonnie today, tranny will be here Tues of next week....Dusty has the converter ordered...Jason and Josh are helping me with wiring and plumbing advice... and Adam keeps making me raise the bar every time I look at his!! Me and my dad are painting the cage this weekend...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Then I got to get Cal's fingers to do the walking...:cool:

If it takes the whole village to raise a kid... I'm glad I live in a TurboV6 village!!

Well Hell yeah!! The Cruz missile is on the lauch pad (my shop) being prepped for take off...Randy has the rear end put together...Talked to Lonnie today, tranny will be here Tues of next week....Dusty has the converter ordered...Jason and Josh are helping me with wiring and plumbing advice... Me and my dad are painting the cage this weekend...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Then I got to get Cal's fingers to do the walking...:cool:

If it takes the whole village to raise a kid... I'm glad I live in a TurboV6 village!!

So can we vote to decide who the Village Idiot is??

Nominations are Now Open!!

Yeah, I though they were spread out a little more down there.
Turbo6, I don't know about the mudbugs. The only thing I have ever done with them is use them for bait.
What part do you eat?