The North

Adam Looks like you might be the first TSM car with LED taillights!! :biggrin: Thanks again for all your help Bud I really appreciate it. Looking forward to having you here.

Lots of nice log cabins to rent here! :)

Scot W.

The last time I was there I stayed about 8 miles past Mels diner in a cabin off of 321. People down there are very friendly, nobody is ever rude.

Did you say "eating peanuts"? Cause if that's what you said, and it is, the next few jokes are bound to offend pretty much everybody on here! :D

I better stick to the banana jokes! Like, don't worry about the peanuts, I hear you like practicing on banana's anyway! :eek:

No banana's this week I am polishing a head.

Yeah man

Adam Looks like you might be the first TSM car with LED taillights!! :biggrin: Thanks again for all your help Bud I really appreciate it. Looking forward to having you here.

Lots of nice log cabins to rent here! :)

Scot W.

We went to Serville stayed at a 3 storie cabin it was a 750,000 dallor HOUES :eek: but it was very nice stayed 5 days went Dolly Land rode the go carts had some good food the place was just fantastic we are going back this march.cant wait i remember the driveway was almost straight up pretty crazy.I told the wife we need to move there and open a automotive repair shop i seen many places were a nice new building could go.

We went to Serville stayed at a 3 storie cabin it was a 750,000 dallor HOUES :eek: but it was very nice stayed 5 days went Dolly Land rode the go carts had some good food the place was just fantastic we are going back this march.cant wait i remember the driveway was almost straight up pretty crazy.I told the wife we need to move there and open a automotive repair shop i seen many places were a nice new building could go.
I lived in sevierville for years and I used to work for Dollywood for 9yrs doing comercial HVAC work. Iv'e been all over these mountians and actually have worked on ALOT of those cabins and they are beautifull for sure. Iv'e lived here now 13yrs and I still love it here. On the second week of september is one of the largest rod runs in the US. People come from all over the US to attend the GRAND ROD RUN in Pigeon Forge.. There is practically year round racing!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

I lived in sevierville for years and I used to work for Dollywood for 9yrs doing comercial HVAC work. Iv'e been all over these mountians and actually have worked on ALOT of those cabins and they are beautifull for sure. Iv'e lived here now 13yrs and I still love it here. On the second week of september is one of the largest rod runs in the US. People come from all over the US to attend the GRAND ROD RUN in Pigeon Forge.. There is practically year round racing!! :biggrin:

Scot W.

My company is looking to expand. I should tell them to do it in Tenn and I'll run it. Is residential construction going good down there?

My company is looking to expand. I should tell them to do it in Tenn and I'll run it. Is residential construction going good down there?
The residential construction is hurting here too. A good friend of mine here builds log cabins and he's not doing so well. Just last night on the news said the construction is at it's all time low in 20yrs. I pretty much think everything is hurting right now and I expect this to continue through 2009.

Scot W.

The residential construction is hurting here too. A good friend of mine here builds log cabins and he's not doing so well. Just last night on the news said the construction is at it's all time low in 20yrs. I pretty much think everything is hurting right now and I expect this to continue through 2009.

Scot W.
Yeah, it's the same here.

Sorry, I was just trying not to get sucked into this thread.

Cal, how about if the south take bg win I will wear your shirt at the next event if the north wins you wear mine?

Man, you'll do anything to get one of my shirts :eek: That bet wouldn't be fair to my northern customers. I want them to do well, too. Instead of North vs South, we make it one of my customers vs non-customer. If I win, instead of you wearing one of my shirts, you have to promise to NEVER wear one and quit trying to trick me into getting you one. If you win, I'll wear one of your shirts provided you clean it first.

Sorry, I was just trying not to get sucked into this thread.

Man, you'll do anything to get one of my shirts :eek: That bet wouldn't be fair to my northern customers. I want them to do well, too. Instead of North vs South, we make it one of my customers vs non-customer. If I win, instead of you wearing one of my shirts, you have to promise to NEVER wear one and quit trying to trick me into getting you one. If you win, I'll wear one of your shirts provided you clean it first.

Who all is your northern customers first. Are you counting Phil and Steve?

I don't have much to do with Steve's car although I did pay him contingency last year. As for Phil, I will let him decide if he wants me involved with his car again this year. Either way, I consider him and Tammy friends. Why worry about them? Don't you guys have some top-secret new race winning parts of your own?

Year Around Racing

Scot W.

My wife and i :cool: did not want leave im sure a repair shop would go over well cant wait till march is there any dragstrips close Scott.

My wife and i :cool: did not want leave im sure a repair shop would go over well cant wait till march is there any dragstrips close Scott.
Yep! The nearest one is right by my house called 411 dragway. I'm looking for someone to go partners in a shop. Come on down!! ;) Just the other day I had to pass on a big job on a GN. He wanted engine rebuild, trans, rear, Paint and A/C work. Right now I have to finish mine and then Adams car will be here so there wouldn't be time to fit that other car in. We will have to meet up in march when your here.. I'll PM you my number.

Scot W.

I don't have much to do with Steve's car although I did pay him contingency last year. As for Phil, I will let him decide if he wants me involved with his car again this year. Either way, I consider him and Tammy friends. Why worry about them? Don't you guys have some top-secret new race winning parts of your own?
I think we need to draw a line and go north vs south. We have bought from you before so the customer thing won't work.
I was joking about the secret stuff on Tim's car, we are just reringing it.;)
I am affended that you don't want me wearing your shirt.:D That makes me want to wear it more!!;) :biggrin:
I am not looking to make you mad but a friendly wager never hurt anybody.
Would it make it better if Kip had to wear your shirt instead of me?

wow i hate to that

Yep! The nearest one is right by my house called 411 dragway. I'm looking for someone to go partners in a shop. Come on down!! ;) Just the other day I had to pass on a big job on a GN. He wanted engine rebuild, trans, rear, Paint and A/C work. Right now I have to finish mine and then Adams car will be here so there wouldn't be time to fit that other car in. We will have to meet up in march when your here.. I'll PM you my number.

Scot W.

Scott i have 2 stock rebuilds and 1 hp job all 3 87 gns i should have them done by march 2 out of 3 cars are here now just waiting some parts and the machine shop to get done with the block for 1 car.the wife was on line looking at cabins last night she all excited.Now i just have to talk her into moving there.

Scott i have 2 stock rebuilds and 1 hp job all 3 87 gns i should have them done by march 2 out of 3 cars are here now just waiting some parts and the machine shop to get done with the block for 1 car.the wife was on line looking at cabins last night she all excited.Now i just have to talk her into moving there.
Sounds good! Hold off talking to her about moving untill your here! ;)

Looking forward to meeting you.

Scot W.

Oh no ill be rubbing it in as much as i can this is something i have always wanted to do i get out of this bad weather and not a dieing town we have lost a GM factory and 5 other factorys have closed its not looking good here.

I think we need to draw a line and go north vs south. We have bought from you before so the customer thing won't work.
I was joking about the secret stuff on Tim's car, we are just reringing it.;)
I am affended that you don't want me wearing your shirt.:D That makes me want to wear it more!!;) :biggrin:
I am not looking to make you mad but a friendly wager never hurt anybody.
Would it make it better if Kip had to wear your shirt instead of me?

It's all good Ronnie! I was just throwing a little back at you. If I thought you would really wear it, I would have given you one a long time ago. I gave one to Sully once and I found pictures on the internet of him polishing his wheels and checking his oil with it. I don't need any more of that sh!t.
How about we draw the line on the customers whom I pay contingency next year? Oh yeah, what shirt do I have to wear?

It's all good Ronnie! I was just throwing a little back at you. If I thought you would really wear it, I would have given you one a long time ago. I gave one to Sully once and I found pictures on the internet of him polishing his wheels and checking his oil with it. I don't need any more of that sh!t.
How about we draw the line on the customers whom I pay contingency next year? Oh yeah, what shirt do I have to wear?

Not being mean...but that's kinda funny, I'd be pissed though if it was me lol.

I'll take a shirt! I don't care who wins or not:p I just like Buick related t-shirts:)