The North

Ronnie, How is business? I see you guys got a new sign put up.. :D
Thats funny!!! I will have to get back to you on that. My artist is at work right now.:D I am getting a car ready for race season and don't have time to play anyway.

I must be getting stir crazy from seeing the car sit in the garage for the past few months.... I put it up for sale / trade on racingjunk.

I'll change my mind in a few days, It's just a phase I go through. :eek:

I understand if your scared of the banana like Jason and getting out of TSM!!!!:eek: ;) :biggrin:

I understand if your scared of the banana like Jason and getting out of TSM!!!!:eek: ;) :biggrin:

No, based on Jason's example, I have learned it takes a year to sell a TSM car, so I am starting now to sell it after the TSM season.

Plenty of time to beat up the bananna over and over before it's sold. :D

No, based on Jason's example, I have learned it takes a year to sell a TSM car, so I am starting now to sell it after the TSM season.

Plenty of time to beat up the bananna over and over before it's sold. :D

I think it was for sale for two years I maybe wrong. You better run TSM this year I think we have a grudge to settle.:biggrin:

I think it was for sale for two years I maybe wrong. You better run TSM this year I think we have a grudge to settle.:biggrin:

Crew Chief of Team Banana Racing
#4 in 2008 TSM Points
#5 in 2007 TSM points
9.51 @ 142.90 in outlaw trim
9.820 @ 137.67 in TSM trim

Ronnie, ya'll will be 3rd in points this year, logically speaking.. ;)

I keep wondering why all the North cars go so much faster in "Outlaw Trim" than in TSM legal trim? What you guys experimenting with? :confused:

I keep wondering why all the North cars go so much faster in "Outlaw Trim" than in TSM legal trim? What you guys experimenting with? :confused:

For me outlaw trim was no muffler and underweight by about 150lbs. But have since found neither slow the car down at all, just the extra 150lbs I am sure is a little harder on parts... (driveshafts lol)

Ronnie, ya'll will be 3rd in points this year, logically speaking.. ;)

For us it is only air temp. The car was at weight because we can only pull 20 lbs.

Well, we had a good meeting up here today at the TSM Headquarters North. Pretty good attendance for being winter...The Great Steve Hughes joined us, The Chit Talker as always along with the Tim LeMay of Banana Racing Inc., of course Mr. Diers (since it is his place), myself, Tom R, Our beloved parts man Kip and gang (Collin and Buick Bill), xcessiv Eric and our newest member from Cali...Brent (underboost.)

The Great Plan of '09 was set forth for this year's TSM series:biggrin:

I just got home from Indianapolis, IN.

Thanks guys for having me up there at Diers shop. I had a great time meeting everyone you're all a bunch of good guys. Thank you Ronnie for giving... I mean showing everyone your head work. Nice Job. ;) You guys all cracked me up. :tongue: I can't wait to see you all again in BG. :cool:

Just got finished pulling a transmission apart for inspection tonight everything was in tip top shape.. Should set some new records for a 200R4 trans in TSM at BG.

Wake up North....

Local tracks opened this weekend. Kinda cold, but I need to go and watch some cars in action so I can get a little motivation. I'm just not into it right now.

We have a bunch of people from the north coming here this weekend and we are going to do some testing.:D :D I think that is is going to take 1st place at Bowling Green.:eek: :eek:

We have a bunch of people from the north coming here this weekend and we are going to do some testing.:D :D I think that is is going to take 1st place at Bowling Green.:eek: :eek:
We just had a bunch of people down in FL this weekend and done some testing too. :biggrin: :biggrin: You must be talking about something other than racing TSM! :biggrin: If it's food and you plan on topping the great "Adam Steak out" your going to need 74 days of practice to top that! :biggrin:

While I was down there this past week we did some testing ourselves on a full Ribeye tenderloin. Yep, Still in 1st place!!!! ;)

Scot W.

We just had a bunch of people down in FL this weekend and done some testing too. :biggrin: :biggrin: You must be talking about something other than racing TSM! :biggrin: If it's food and you plan on topping the great "Adam Steak out" your going to need 74 days of practice to top that! :biggrin:

While I was down there this past week we did some testing ourselves on a full Ribeye tenderloin. Yep, Still in 1st place!!!! ;)

Scot W.

If they are testing food I'm in... Ronnie, can I get a meal ticket?

Scot W.

If they are testing food I'm in... Ronnie, can I get a meal ticket?

Kip has all of the motor parts ready for me and I am cooking a hog for delivery.:D
Scott steaks are all right too, but up here a hogroast tops all cook outs.
So did excessive give away our testing secret? I know you did'nt figure it out all by yourself.:eek: :D
Jason your welcome to come if you want. Your buddy Kip will be here maybe you guy's can talk about For Sale signs or something.:eek: :biggrin:

Kip has all of the motor parts ready for me and I am cooking a hog for delivery.:D
Scott steaks are all right too, but up here a hogroast tops all cook outs.
So did excessive give away our testing secret? I know you did'nt figure it out all by yourself.:eek: :D
Jason your welcome to come if you want. Your buddy Kip will be here maybe you guy's can talk about For Sale signs or something.:eek: :biggrin:
No secrets were given out at all, Figuring it out was actually pretty easy!

Ronald, They may be Tops up there but were talking AT BG!! You see, I know you Love your "Pulled Pork" and all and can't seem to get enough. Hey a food vendor even had your "Pulled Pork" sandwiches at BG last year. Though I don't remember seeing any Steaks at the track or any race track for that matter so I still feel the pork will be trumped by the steak at the track anyday! ;)

Now you add Adams cooking experiance in there and that is what you have to beat!

Do I see a possible "Cook Off" contest? It will be real easy to grab 5 random guests at BG to sit down and be judge's!! :biggrin:

Yes I did figure it out myself, Give me more credit than that!!!;)

Scot W.