The North

Scott di you have aRibeye or a Tenderlointhey are 2 different pieces of meat

What meat was that venision, gator, wild boar or swamp rat?

No secrets were given out at all, Figuring it out was actually pretty easy!

Ronald, They may be Tops up there but were talking AT BG!! You see, I know you Love your "Pulled Pork" and all and can't seem to get enough. Hey a food vendor even had your "Pulled Pork" sandwiches at BG last year. Though I don't remember seeing any Steaks at the track or any race track for that matter so I still feel the pork will be trumped by the steak at the track anyday! ;)

Now you add Adams cooking experiance in there and that is what you have to beat!

Do I see a possible "Cook Off" contest? It will be real easy to grab 5 random guests at BG to sit down and be judge's!! :biggrin:

Yes I did figure it out myself, Give me more credit than that!!!;)

Scot W.

Dude I can have steak 7 days a week if I want. A hog roast is few and far between.Eric will be here he can tell you all about it.
Don't give yourself that much credit on figuring out the secret Eric already said that he told you.:eek: :eek: :D

The crawfish boils is gonna trump the steaks and the hog roast. Just wait, you'll see.

All in all it should be fun this year. The Hartline tent is not only gonna have the fastest cars in their class, but the best food at the nats.

Dude I can have steak 7 days a week if I want. A hog roast is few and far between.Eric will be here he can tell you all about it.
Don't give yourself that much credit on figuring out the secret Eric already said that he told you.:eek: :eek: :D
LOL-- Darn, My cover was blown....:smile:

You might be able to have steak 7 days a week but they can't be chewy can they? :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :D LOL, :) ;) LOL

Scot W.

WOW Eric! I hope you don't type like this at work!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Sorry for not explaining the cut of meat correctly Here is the correct name " Bonless Rib eye roast" (one large slab of boneless meat) wich Rib eye's are cut from.

Tenderloins are cut from a tenderloin roast (one large slab of boneless meat) wich tenderloins (filet mignon) are cut from.

I do think this will be the best cooking at BG to date with all the variety..

Scot W.

I've got venision, gator, and wild boar on hand if any special request are made. The swamp rat is a different recipe, makes for a nice stew! :eek:

Damon, I think the chickens are going to be the big hit this year, don't forget the fryers and peanut oil !!! :cool:

The chikens will be a hit, no doubt. Crawfish are gonna steal the show just like last year!!

So is the North still bringing a Pig?

btw leaving in five days let the chit talking resume!!!

Save room for steaks on Friday night!!!!

We crunk up yesterday, so nah nah nah mine runs and yours doesn't :p :p
Adam & the North,

I think that there should be a list made of the nights of cooking and what will be cooked so everyone is on the same page. Overlapping two cookouts on the same night will leave ALOT OF LEFTOVER's and sometimes a waste of expensive food.

So here is something that can be copied & pasted in your posts.. Put "NONE" on the days where there will be NO cooking so people can plan a dinner somewhere.

"Bowling Green racers Cookout 2009"

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wendsday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Save room for steaks on Friday night!!!!

We crunk up yesterday, so nah nah nah mine runs and yours doesn't :p :p

Adam,

Where are you staying at?

I am hoping toi get the car running Monday or so haha. Saturday is a waste for me b/c I'm the best man in a buddy's wedding.

Here you go scot:
The Hartline Tent will be smelling good!

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wendsday:Crawfish Boil

Thursday:Frying whole chickens~ if you want a chicken Kroger's is not far from the track. I will have the seasoning and cajun injector. We're already shelling out an a$$load on the crawfish.

Friday:

Saturday:

Here you go scot:
The Hartline Tent will be smelling good!

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wendsday:Crawfish Boil

Thursday:Frying whole chickens~ if you want a chicken Kroger's is not far from the track. I will have the seasoning and cajun injector. We're already shelling out an a$$load on the crawfish.

Friday:

Saturday:

Cool !!! Thank You! I will go ahead and add Adam to the list for him..

Monday: Open!

Tuesday: Open!

Wendsday: Crawfish Boil

Thursday: Frying whole chickens~ if you want a chicken Kroger's is not far from the track. I will have the seasoning and cajun injector. We're already shelling out an a$$load on the crawfish.

Friday: The Infamous "Adam Cookout" will be cooking some killer steaks like last year. I'm sure Adam will chime in on the details.

Saturday: Open!

Cool !!! Thank You! I will go ahead and add Adam to the list for him..

Wendsday: Crawfish Boil

Thursday: Frying whole chickens~ if you want a chicken Kroger's is not far from the track. I will have the seasoning and cajun injector. We're already shelling out an a$$load on the crawfish.

Friday: The Infamous "Adam Cookout" will be cooking some killer steaks like last year. I'm sure Adam will chime in on the details.

We are looking at friday around 4 or 5 on the hog. Alot of my people won't be there until friday and it will take a day for the cooker to cool down so we can load it. If you want some hog it is BYOB "bring your own buns".

We are looking at friday around 4 or 5 on the hog. Alot of my people won't be there until friday and it will take a day for the cooker to cool down so we can load it. If you want some hog it is BYOB "bring your own buns".
Maybe Adam will change the steak date ? Thats his call....

My choice would be on wends day for the crawfish boil because there will be alot of people that won't eat them but we can all still hang out together and have a steak & crawfish dinner...

Adam?

How's this look?

Wendsday: Crawfish Boil & The Infamous "Adam Calcote Cookout" will be cooking some killer steaks like last year. I'm sure Adam will chime in on the details.

Friday: Indiana Pig Roast party! Bring your own Buns!!!

Scot W.

We thought nobody was gonna eat crawfish last year, we were mistaken. There were people digging through all the peelings looking for more. 40#'s went quick. That's why we're boiling three times more this year.