The North

My buddy had a cookout last year I called it testie fest, there was hog, turkey, and cow nuts. I tried one of the turkey nuts and man it was nasty.
Breast only for me from now on i'm not even going to try ass.:D

Didn't ya'll just have a testie fest this weekend, from what I hear you got a sample of everyone in attendence. :biggrin: :biggrin:

And yes, the banjo music is from the south!!! ;)

Didn't ya'll just have a testie fest this weekend, from what I hear you got a sample of everyone in attendence. :biggrin: :biggrin:

And yes, the banjo music is from the south!!! ;)

No testie fest it was a meeting of the minds.:D :D
Do "you all" take your banjos to the track for foreplay?:eek: :eek:

Ronnie, How is business? I see you guys got a new sign put up.. :D

Attachments

• pig2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 185
I must be getting stir crazy from seeing the car sit in the garage for the past few months.... I put it up for sale / trade on racingjunk.

I'll change my mind in a few days, It's just a phase I go through. :eek:

I must be getting stir crazy from seeing the car sit in the garage for the past few months.... I put it up for sale / trade on racingjunk.

I'll change my mind in a few days, It's just a phase I go through. :eek:

I'll give you $100 for it if you deliver it to my house:biggrin:

The bidding war begins!! :biggrin:

How's the weather up there Kevin, we got rained out today and had some other stuff going on :mad:

The bidding war begins!! :biggrin:

How's the weather up there Kevin, we got rained out today and had some other stuff going on :mad:

We are dry up here. The temps were in the 50/60's last week. The weather in my area has always been weird. We had a foot of snow, then it was in the 60's 3 days later.

One of the 3 local tracks (all within 30 minutes of my house:p ) opens up in 2 weeks:D My car is not ready, but going and watching and helping buddies out always gets me motivated. I haven't worked on my car since October last year.

We are dry up here. The temps were in the 50/60's last week. The weather in my area has always been weird. We had a foot of snow, then it was in the 60's 3 days later.

One of the 3 local tracks (all within 30 minutes of my house:p ) opens up in 2 weeks:D My car is not ready, but going and watching and helping buddies out always gets me motivated. I haven't worked on my car since October last year.

Where in Cincy u located? I grew up in Anderson Township/Eastgate.

Cool, shouldn't be long before you get a break and make it out. Gotta get to work on your car, BG is just around the corner.

Kevin

Tri state? I need to get out of the house.