The North

Safety First!!!

Thanks Chris, just start praying that it stays the boys, we have a good trend going. :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's why I put the cangrats in blue

"May your (third) child be a masculine child".....Luca Brazzi :biggrin: .. Even Luke wants you to have a boy.;)

I have a friend who had it done about 15 years ago, and now he is having some serious health issues because of it. No Way I get snipped, too much risk of complications down the road.

Speaking of new parts...Ronnie, give me a call this morning so we can finalize your order.

Ronnie, have you sent Cal the money we collected for him on Saturday so he can afford to make long distance phone calls yet?
Your buddy, Kip

No clutch turbo for me Jason. I'm going old school gasser. B & M hydro-stick. George Montgomery said he might have a spare.

Ronnie, have you sent Cal the money we collected for him on Saturday so he can afford to make long distance phone calls yet?
Your buddy, Kip

How much was it? I'll just charge it to Tim's credit card:cool: Fortunatly, I have an unlimited longe distance plan, otherwise all those trips and tech support to the midwest would get expensive.

Sainara,

Your buddy, Kip

How much was it? I'll just charge it to Tim's credit card:cool: Fortunatly, I have an unlimited longe distance plan, otherwise all those trips and tech support to the midwest would get expensive.

Sainara,

Tim said leave him out of this.lol I think you girls (Cal and Kip) should have a race to see who's parts get here first:eek: :D

alvederzane
Ronnie

Tim said leave him out of this.lol I think you girls (Cal and Kip) should have a race to see who's parts get here first:eek: :D

alvederzane
Ronnie

As long as Cal doesn't try to "Bench race" Kip. Kip has THE FASTEST BENCHES IN THE WORLD!!;) Just ask him, he'll tell you.:D

Is Tommy one of Ronnies "special friends" :eek:
I have never touched Tommy's wiener but I bet Kevin has!!!:eek:
As long as Cal doesn't try to "Bench race" Kip. Kip has THE FASTEST BENCHES IN THE WORLD!!;) Just ask him, he'll tell you.:D

I never have seen Kip bench race. You must have a really fast car to be knocking Kip.:cool:
If you have a 109 car we will grudge race you at BG. Kip has had alot to do with Tim's car.