The North

As long as Cal doesn't try to "Bench race" Kip. Kip has THE FASTEST BENCHES IN THE WORLD!!;) Just ask him, he'll tell you.:D

I am guessing I should know you? You want to sign your post so I can see if my guess is right?
Maybe your buddy, Kip

Its been a long time. I am disappointed that you don't recognize the car. I normally don't talk smack. But I will make exception since it involves Kip.;)

Congrats!!!!! Adam On The Addition.:d

Thanks, I was told today we are being too hard on the girls!! I can't help it, I like my freedom and don't want to end up in the pen for killing some snott nosed little 16 year old kid for sniffing around the daughter!!

Tell ya the truth after the last one as long as it has ten toes and ten fingers and is healthy, I'll be the happiest person in the world.

Tommy.You just said"Up In Them Guts" Never said whose guts!! nonjudgementally yours,BHC

what's up chris, i talked to kip today about the next tripdown in a few weeks to pick up my intake and ****en up some chiniese buffets, kevin b is just going to have to watch us eat.

what's up chris, i talked to kip today about the next tripdown in a few weeks to pick up my intake and ****en up some chiniese buffets, kevin b is just going to have to watch us eat.

Why don't you just bbq a stray dog and save your money on the chinese food.:p

Its been a long time. I am disappointed that you don't recognize the car. I normally don't talk smack. But I will make exception since it involves Kip.;)

Joe, I thought it was you but did not want to assume. Being honest I did not remeber your car being a Limited. By the way "nothing junior about me" helped also. If you get a chance send me your number and I will give you a call so we can catch up.
Take care,Kip

Sweet! I'm always down for a trip to china town. Ronnie shouldn't you be deep frying a turkey a$$ or somthing?

My buddy had a cookout last year I called it testie fest, there was hog, turkey, and cow nuts. I tried one of the turkey nuts and man it was nasty.
Breast only for me from now on i'm not even going to try ass.:D