The North

We thought nobody was gonna eat crawfish last year, we were mistaken. There were people digging through all the peelings looking for more. 40#'s went quick. That's why we're boiling three times more this year.
I'm mostly refering to the women and children that will be there, and people like me who don't care for them... ;)

Talked to Scot, we are going to keep the steaks for Friday with Team Banana's Hog. There should be plenty to go around, I can't wait for the hog!!

Anybody around Thur. should take advantage of the chicken fry. Those cajun chickens are incredible. I will grab a few extra to throw in the oil!!

Talked to Scot, we are going to keep the steaks for Friday with Team Banana's Hog. There should be plenty to go around, I can't wait for the hog!!

Anybody around Thur. should take advantage of the chicken fry. Those cajun chickens are incredible. I will grab a few extra to throw in the oil!!

So here is the final cookout scheduale...

"Bowling Green racers Cookout 2009"

Monday: Open!

Tuesday: Open!

Wendsday: Crawfish Boil.

Thursday: Frying whole chickens~ if you want a chicken Kroger's is not far from the track. I will have the seasoning and cajun injector. We're already shelling out an a$$load on the crawfish.

Friday: Indiana Pig Roast party! Bring your own Buns! / The Infamous "Adam Calcote Steak Cookout"- "No Silverware Necessary" :biggrin:

Saturday: Open!

Scot W.

Adam,

Where are you staying at?

I am hoping toi get the car running Monday or so haha. Saturday is a waste for me b/c I'm the best man in a buddy's wedding.

We are at the Hometown Suites, coming in monday, let me know when you will be there!!

Well the biggest dissapointment of BG this year was not getting to run the Banana. However, the highlight was getting to finally meet you guys. Ronnie, Tim, and their crew are great guys. So the saga (and the chit talking) continues until our next meeting!

Hey Ronnie, I know you are trying to get the weight down on the car, but dang man let Tim eat some would ya! :p

The North HA

There were not many from the North at BG..... Did they find out about Jason's times at Pinks in Memphis??? :D :D
Jason ran against all big tire and nitrous cars and drilled them on the line .... :biggrin:

Jason ran against all big tire and nitrous cars and drilled them on the line...

But when he races the TSM guys from the North...

Attachments

• Scott v J. White.jpg
    Scott v J. White.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 284
I only try to cut a light when it's gonna be a close race :) No since in handing someone a race with a red light.

That's a good pic Scott!