Stripping down 10 cars

Do you have a Dark Blue horn ring, plastic only. I need one close to mint condition. Thanks

Any engine?

Quite a few.Let me know what you need.

Stage 5 Do you have a Dark Blue horn ring, plastic only. I need one close to mint condition. Thanks

I have the correct paint if you want to do another plastic or a metal one.I'm all out of Blue horn rings.

power seat track

How about a good complete power seat track,switch and trim pieces for my 86 GN! Also a mint or near mint rear view mirror and 87 black GN grill!

I need a longblock from 86-87 in good condition.
Thanks// Jakob

Long block $1500 & shipping.

gold69charger How about a good complete power seat track,switch and trim pieces for my 86 GN! Also a mint or near mint rear view mirror and 87 black GN grill!

86 Gn power seat set up $225.00
I have new rear view mirrors on my site good used no black in the miror $25.00
87 Grill 200 miles on it installed for 3 months max,$300
New GM in the box $450.00

Brian......I am needing one 87 GN wheel with good chrome. Don't care how the black painted area looks as I will paint it to match the other three.

Thanks

need parts

I need new hood shocks and the brackets on the hood that the shocks mount to. Maybe the shipped price to 28217. Thanks

Hey there BWEAVY! I am looking for some GN upper door panels for crank windows and all the way up to the crank etc. I just converted to crank windoes so I need all that. Got em? If so, could you pm me?

I need the strips on the upper door panels than run with the straps. For an 86 GN.

Long block $1500 & shipping.

gold69charger How about a good complete power seat track,switch and trim pieces for my 86 GN! Also a mint or near mint rear view mirror and 87 black GN grill!

86 Gn power seat set up $225.00
I have new rear view mirrors on my site good used no black in the miror $25.00
87 Grill 200 miles on it installed for 3 months max,$300
New GM in the box $450.00
---Power seat track unit...Complete---:confused:
I bought one from G-Body(I thought it would be a 87 unit 3 motor not the OLD style single motor)--- I guess it is a 86 Gn power seat set up $225.00---- but NOT complete as I had asked and was e-mailed it would be complete.
I was charged EXTRA for the switch( I called and was told that the switch was EXTRA $28.00) also the rear plastic black "feet" covers was not included "trim pieces". I called about the covers---I received the wrong ones and was charged $17--Still trying to get the correct ones, and I guess another $17.00. Now the complete unit for $225.00 has turned into 28.00 switch and 17.00 for wrong covers = $270 and still not complete.

So, complete for $225.00 not in my case, although I was told it was complete before I bought(I have copies of e-mails where I asked for a COMPLETE unit for a 87 with ALL trim pieces and switch and received a e-mail saying complete for $225.00).

A simple "conversion" has turned into a real PITA for me AND still not complete--going on 2 months--, but the other parts have been OK. Sometimes buying used parts are a crap-shoot......... and sometime you roll snake-eyes.

Do you have any mint chrome bumpers or trim pieces that I requested,
my car is in desperate need of the trim that goes around
each window of the whole car for the restoration I'm doing!
It's been quite some time since your last response.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P.

SINCERELY,
Rich K.

MOB1203@AOL.COM