Stripping down 10 cars

I need the metal piece that covers the gas lines. It bolts to the bottom side of the truck floor just aft the gas tank. I also need the power seat trim piece that holds the switch and a switch. Plus the door pull straps and door panel pieces(the trim the straps bolt to).

Hey guys over 90 cars here now & I need room. Going to pretty much strip them down & remove the frames.Any odd ball crap or patch panels needed let me know. Roof sections things like that.Don't want to crush them but need more room.
You can have only so many emergency brake set ups, hood release cables, etc... Just make a reasonable offer on things you need & we will charge actual shipping.Winter is coming & we have about 20 cars outside & I want them indoors.
Hurry before the steel gets shipped to China :rolleyes:

HI Brain i need a complete power streeing reservoir with lines,bracket and screws do you have one i'll take it thanks

Left Rear Lt Blue Bumper Filler

Brian do you have one thats not cracked below the fuel fill neck? How much?

POSI-REAR End

hi bweavy, do u have any posi rear-ends 3.73 or 3:42? and how much total shipped to 94014 ca, thanks

This thread is almost a year and a half old.( April 2007 )

Just call him or send him an email, I am sure he can take care of you.

Bryan

hi bweavy, do u have any posi rear-ends 3.73 or 3:42? and how much total shipped to 94014 ca, thanks

Yes we have posi rears
GBodyParts.com Online

83 regal we have rear bumpers as well. Just let me know if you need it complete or just the face bars.

Man that is an old post :biggrin: That was when we were relocating from PA. to down here.:frown:

any clean chrome bumper and how much to ship to brooklyn nyc 11234.

Clean no rust, Nice chrome low mileage $350 for the front $300 for a rear.
I have a few cars we have bought over the years with 19k, 30k, just sold a body with 41K miles & have the bumpers from that 1 as well.
Shipping should run about $25-35 depending on the weight.

Brian do you have both plastic front wheel wells? Need driver side for sure, but both would be perfect.

How about a dent/ding free passenger door? (87 GN)

Thanks....your good in my book, no matter what Phil says.:biggrin:

80 Regal front bumper fillers

Hi Brian,

I'm looking for a set of 80 Regal or Century front bumper fillers. Was told 80 is a one year only item. Any idea??
Thanks.
Ron

Parts

pm sent.
also my friend needs driverside electric seat track and driverside rear bumper filler.stock rear upper control arms,black headlite bezels 87gn.nice used set of t-top bags.burgandy sun visors(both sides).Thats all i can think of for now.thanks..

do you have pics you can send it to jwong9284@aol.com

Sorry guys been out for a few days first full day back.
I'll get you some pics of the bumpers.

notacarlo
I have a few Driver sides left that are in great shape. PS nothing mint turbo specific.
On the doors yes I do but shipping wouldn't be worth it.
Phil would even tell you that.;)

BOOSTBROTHER
Be a little more specific on your needs we have 125 cars here & have some nice rollers. Just need to know what you have going on so I can send you some pics of what would be best for you. Interior exterior, bare shell or complete with front clip doors etc...

rbgs1
Ron you are correct they are 1 year fillers. I do have an 80 out back. Not sure if anyone is producing fillers for that car yet. I'll see what shape they are in.

87buickracer
shoot me an e-mail. I have everything you need.A used DS rear bumper filler may be tough.
Bweavy@aol.com

i need patch panels for the drivers side 1/4. the well lip is gone from the bottem by the door about halfway up.