Stripping down 10 cars

need a great set of plastic innerfender wells how much shipped?

I'm totally out of mint passengers.I'm having a 87 picked up in NJ as I type this.I'll check out the passenger side.Driver sides we have about 6 mint ones left for $75.00.Mint passengers go for $125.

Well now that I think about it my lower seat cushion is the only thing needing replaced. My passenger seat is mint but my drivers seat isn't.

I'm looking for front and rear aluminum bumper reinforcements and brackets. and any other weight savings that isn't too expensive.
Thanks,
Scott

I am looking for a GN dash pad (NO CRACKS) & a set of GN Bucket Seats (Any condition just not to bad). Any available? What price?

I am looking for a GN dash pad (NO CRACKS) & a set of GN Bucket Seats (Any condition just not to bad). Any available? What price?

We have mint seats original to new covers to everything in between.Mint originals are $450 for a set of fronts. New material is $300 a set & yu can recover your own or we can.

LegalSpeedNC Joe I sent you an e-mail.

I'm looking for front and rear aluminum bumper reinforcements stock ones are fine. used is good.

Let me know if you have a set.

Patrick:confused:

frame brace wanted

Brace that mounts underneath radiator and ties in the two under frame braces and thus form a triangle. 91789

Just need the one for underneath the radiator along with the bolts. 91789 thx

Sorry John I mis read your post.That is a Grand Prix bar.It is nothing more then a piece of 1/2" EMT.You can bend the thing with your hand. I do not have any instock.
I do have an old Kirban Bar around here for $90 shipped.