Stripping down 10 cars

How much for an '87 ECM.

Also, the front pillar moldings in grey and the passenger ECM kickpanel in grey.

Brian you told me a few months back you were working on having these made up, any news? :cool:

Ben they started pumping them out & the lower aluminum section on the press started to bend.They are getting a thicker press put together now.
I keep hearing it will not be long :rolleyes:

sirsteve2 Brian,
Do you have any T-tops driver and pass., if so what condition and price?

Thanks,
Steve

Yes we do.Locking or non locking? plastic needed on the handle?

Yes we do.Locking or non locking? plastic needed on the handle?[/QUOTE said:
I need locking and what plastic on handle? are u talking about the trim piece on the inside? if thats it then i just need the driver side trim piece in grey they are for a 87 grand national

I am looking for a 87 Turbo T hood ornament/emblem/gun sight. A new one would be great or a nice driver.

Do you have the plastic dash speaker panel and shift handle in Burgundy?

How bout a set of factory floor mats in the same color.

I need locking and what plastic on handle? are u talking about the trim piece on the inside? if thats it then i just need the driver side trim piece in grey they are for a 87 grand national

Just a typo ? should of been after the word plastic.
So you just need the driver side interior trim locking gray correct?

garretberg looking for drivers and pass quarter panels.pass front bumper filler

Quater panels full length run $350 to $400 a side .Used front filler in great shape $45.00 plus shipping

lhbarrett I am looking for a 87 Turbo T hood ornament/emblem/gun sight. A new one would be great or a nice driver.

I have a real nice 1 for $75 & shipping.

sorry i must have been tired when i posted:confused: . But i need the driver and passenger locking T-tops, and i need the trim piece that goes on the t-top for the driver side, in grey. My main concern is that the black metal trim on the outside of the T-top is in good condition.

Thanks, and sorry for confusion
Steve

Bweavy;. 1986BlackGN How much for a good frame? We get $300.00 for a bare frame.Again another item I sell alot of.[/QUOTE said:
Do these come with fuel and brake lines ?

sorry i must have been tired when i posted:confused: . But i need the driver and passenger locking T-tops, and i need the trim piece that goes on the t-top for the driver side, in grey. My main concern is that the black metal trim on the outside of the T-top is in good condition.

Thanks, and sorry for confusion
Steve

Steve no problem.I'll check & see what I have here.

trading t/a need a good steering wheel.....
GBodyParts.com Online

boostmaster
Bweavy;. 1986BlackGN How much for a good frame? We get $300.00 for a bare frame.Again another item I sell alot of.[/QUOTE said:
Do these come with fuel and brake lines ?
I can leave them on for a few $ more. Normally they are stripped & sold seperately.

parts need

good 87gn steering wheel,and i need t top section of a gn 6" on the back of the roof and 2" on the side of the windshield

Do u have a set of rust free doors?

Yes we do.

lilfunky good 87gn steering wheel,and i need t top section of a gn 6" on the back of the roof and 2" on the side of the windshield

Send me pics of what you need for rust repairs.I have new GN Steering wheels on the site & some good used as well.

toofastforyou Brian, I sent you an e-mail ( at bweavy@aol.com)...
thanks,

Claude

Claude I have new in stock & used as well.

I need the front exhaust hanger, the one by my cutout

chris

Chris I have a 21K mile original for $75.00.I also carry aftermarket stainless ones. If your rubber is just deteriated we sell replace ment kits for $15.00.