Stripping down 10 cars

molding

Do you have the drivers side rear wheel well molding, clips that hold the dash bezel in place and grill springs?

T-type

Brian,
Thanks for theT-Type rim and driver side bumper filler sent to 3303 Rosebriar.
They are :smile: GREAT :)

roc87 said:
Just remembered, I need a cig. lighter for an '87, no big rush for it though. Wished I would have remembered before you shipped the ww motor :rolleyes: .
No problem I can send it USPS when I ship a canadian order out this week.
$24.00 shipped & insured.Like new condition.

Xavier
Brian,

Do you have any ignition racks available? My 210,00.00 mile one has begun to give me issues.

Thanks

Bob

Bob I have new ones available. I just have to double check the prices.I'll get back with you on Monday.

Turbo6Smackdown that little 1/2" bar stock bracket is 45?
That is correct.Most were tossed back in the day.

jasjamz
Do you have the drivers side rear wheel well molding, clips that hold the dash bezel in place and grill springs?

I have the molding new $125.00 powder coated,$100.00 used $75.00
Dashbezel clips we have them on our site. Grill spring $10.00 used.

floyd84 said:
how much for a GN header panel without emblem hole shipped to 08723?
Will not ship anymore original GN header panels.Too hard to find & we lost 2 during shipping this year.

terrible-T Brian,
Thanks for theT-Type rim and driver side bumper filler sent to 3303 Rosebriar.
They are GREAT

I'm Not the cheapest guy in town but you always know your not getting junk.
Glad you were happy & look forwad to doing more business in the future.

$125.00 plus shipping.should be about $25 in shipping.

derek Any decent long blocks?

Yes I have a 58K mile long block & a 75 K $1500.00 Guaranteed good.We go thru them & check everything.If t isn't right we make it right.
Shipping will run about $250.00 to $300 deending where your at.

Sal Lubrano
Brian do you have any dash speakers. I need the 3 1/2 tweeters. Shipped to 11230
$37.00 to your door. Just started ripping down a rotted 55K mile T-top GN.
I also have new correctly painted Speaker bezels if you need that as well.

Bweavy said:
I have a few in stock $200.00 great shape.

Turbo6Smackdown I need the back alternator support bracket. the little one thats made from 1/2" bar stock.. got any layin around?

I have 6 left on the shelf, the tree limb bracket correct? $45.00

flyin3 do you have any horn pads? yes I do what are you looking for.

Brian,

Can you send me a quotation with shipping included to 94404?
My e-mail is jwilde@smrn.com
My work needs to buy me a replacement!

Thanks in advance

John Wilde said:
Brian,

Can you send me a quotation with shipping included to 94404?
My e-mail is jwilde@smrn.com
My work needs to buy me a replacement!

Thanks in advance
John shipping will be about $25.00
e-mail me a fax # & I'll send it over on Company letter head.

do you have a rust free drivers lower qaurter panel, I just need the section between the drivers rear tire and the rear bumber.from the punch weld up about 18 inches up . if you have one, how much shipped to Toledo, Ohio 43605

BerettaMan said:
do you have a rust free drivers lower qaurter panel, I just need the section between the drivers rear tire and the rear bumber.from the punch weld up about 18 inches up . if you have one, how much shipped to Toledo, Ohio 43605
Cutting 1 off a 21K mile GN tomorrow,It was rolled. $75 & about $20 in shipping.

Bweavy said:
Cutting 1 off a 21K mile GN tomorrow,It was rolled. $75 & about $20 in shipping.
Ok , I 'm looking to get it friday . So can I do payment over the phone,if so who do I ask for when I CALL

BerettaMan said:
Ok , I 'm looking to get it friday . So can I do payment over the phone,if so who do I ask for when I CALL
Just tell 1 of the secretaries You posted last night. I'll know what they are talking about ;)

87 T dark blue drivers seat

Do you have a dark blue drivers seat for an 87 T that is in good shape. Faded is okay.
Thanks,
steve