Stripping down 10 cars

Brian, I need the grey plastic trim around the coat hook on the passenger side for my 86 GN. I also need the black plastic bolt hole cover for the drivers side seat belt anchor bolt (the one that goes between the seat and the console). I also need all the screws associated with the passenger side kick panel that holds the ecm to the wall. Oddballs, I know, but I'm think of more later. PM me if you have them. Thanks.

Seat Belt

I am looking for passenger side GN seat belt. Mine will not retract. Can you help? Thanks! Oh by the way, if you do not know these guys, they are awesome and sell excellent products! :biggrin: They always go out of there way to help!

LWillmann said:
Got any good, posi rear ends? Say 3.42 or 3.73's?

I got an 88 Cutlass that needs better gears and a posi. :D

No 373's in stock I do have a 9" with 4'11's that can handle 8's.
3.42 posi's are $900.00 drum t drum.

corymc
dash pad grey, rear seat belts grey, spoiler, maroon rear bumper fillers
dash pad mint $200.00 average $150.00
rear seat belts $50.00
Spoiler original GN 5 piece $350 mint shape.Aftermarket 3 piece new $179.00
Maroon rear bumper fillers fresh paint $250.00

aminga
OK, I hate to ask because the shipping but a good chrome T-bumper.
Complete or just the face bar? I can ship a face bar anywhere in the continental US for $45.00 or less.

roc87 Hey Brian, I need a windshild wiper motor along with the wires that lead to it. I have an '81 El Camino I've been working on, it had the wiper switch on the dash (no delay), I put in an '84 Grand Prix column that has a pulse switch on the turn signal arm. I've tried a couple of junk yard wiper motors that don't work. If possible I need a wiper motor from an '84 so it would match up with the column switch wiring, along with a few inches of wiring that leads to the motor. Thanks man!

Oh yeah, perhaps a power seat set up (Tracks & switch) for the drivers side off a split bench?

Hey Eric how ya been.WW delay motor from an 84 with wiring $45.00
Power seat for split bench $150.00 complete. Plus shipping of course.

c&cgn How much for a driver side manual seat track for bucket seats ?

$50 & shipping I only have a few left.They go quick.

MeanBuicks said:
Brian,

The Astroroof GN I have now had the headliner redone before I purchased it. They did a nice job but it's missing the items shown below:
  • slider board
  • gray trim around opening
  • one coat hook
  • both gray trim pieces around the coat hooks
Can you help with any of that?

Thanks! :cool:

Hey Greg I have almost all of that. You should of held out we just finished up the ABS headliners!
Slider board $50.00
Gray trim we are out but working on getting it reproduced.
coat hook $2.00 like new with screw
both trim pieces $10.00
plus shipping.
I helped with most of it ;)

SS_Sean said:
Brian, I need the grey plastic trim around the coat hook on the passenger side for my 86 GN. I also need the black plastic bolt hole cover for the drivers side seat belt anchor bolt (the one that goes between the seat and the console). I also need all the screws associated with the passenger side kick panel that holds the ecm to the wall. Oddballs, I know, but I'm think of more later. PM me if you have them. Thanks.

Sean we did the return on your filler this morning bud.Rashelle didn't realize it came in already.
Coat hook trim for moon roof $5.00
seat belt cover $2.00
Push pins I have only in black $2.00

vader87 said:
I am looking for passenger side GN seat belt. Mine will not retract. Can you help? Thanks! Oh by the way, if you do not know these guys, they are awesome and sell excellent products! :biggrin: They always go out of there way to help!
$50.00 low milage car

Vett-Klr
What does a "nice" set of stock GN rims sell for?
We do not have any in stock.They are all out getting re-chromed & rebuilt, we rebuild rims.They are on our site.

krom
Mail returned.

Needed parts

front and rear bumper fillers in black used

used 87 alternator 3.8 turbo

RR taillight assembly used

buttonfly said:
front and rear bumper fillers in black used

used 87 alternator 3.8 turbo $45.00

RR taillight assembly used
out!

Original paint fillers for a GN with 55K $350.00 Extremely nice

T-top plastic: locking or non locking Driver? or passenger? New or used?

Bweavy said:
Hey guys over 90 cars here now & I need room. Going to pretty much strip them down & remove the frames.Any odd ball crap or patch panels needed let me know. Roof sections things like that.Don't want to crush them but need more room.
You can have only so many emergency brake set ups, hood release cables, etc... Just make a reasonable offer on things you need & we will charge actual shipping.Winter is coming & we have about 20 cars outside & I want them indoors.
Hurry before the steel gets shipped to China :rolleyes:

Hey Brian,

I need a drivers side interior upper door panel complete with excuteons etc.
for my "87 GN. Would you have one in decent condition.

George

I need the back alternator support bracket. the little one thats made from 1/2" bar stock.. got any layin around?

John Wilde said:
What about a blue center console for my 86 T Type?
I have a few in stock $200.00 great shape.

Turbo6Smackdown I need the back alternator support bracket. the little one thats made from 1/2" bar stock.. got any layin around?

I have 6 left on the shelf, the tree limb bracket correct? $45.00

flyin3 do you have any horn pads? yes I do what are you looking for.

Just remembered, I need a cig. lighter for an '87, no big rush for it though. Wished I would have remembered before you shipped the ww motor :rolleyes: .

Steering Column Ignition Rack

Brian,

Do you have any ignition racks available? My 210,00.00 mile one has begun to give me issues.

Thanks

Bob