Stripping down 10 cars

hood mounted brackets

I need the brackets that the hood struts mount to. Mine were bent the crap up when my hood flew up on me. Thanks

Steering Column

I will be getting another set of the spohn lower trailing arms from you, let my buddy use mine and it made his car go straight on take off instead of all over the road. So I will get another pair from you.
I have an El Camino and the the steering doesnt seem as Firm as the GN, I was told they were made different than El Camino's is this true. If so please explain so i can decide if you have one to get one from you, and how much, of course your best one.

I need the brackets that the hood struts mount to. Mine were bent the crap up when my hood flew up on me. Thanks

$20 & shipping for stock $35 for powder coated & shipping.should be about $6.00 in the continental US.

I will be getting another set of the spohn lower trailing arms from you, let my buddy use mine and it made his car go straight on take off instead of all over the road. So I will get another pair from you.
I have an El Camino and the the steering doesnt seem as Firm as the GN, I was told they were made different than El Camino's is this true. If so please explain so i can decide if you have one to get one from you, and how much, of course your best one.

Glad you liked the control arms we carry 3 manufacturers.
On your elky it doesn't have the quick ratio steering box that your GN does.
Low milage steering boxes are $60 & shipping.I have an 86 GN here with 55K on it.

I need some 86-87 seat covers. Front and rear. Daily driver condition. Mild stains and fading ok. No tears. Shipping to 31001.

I need some 86-87 seat covers. Front and rear. Daily driver condition. Mild stains and fading ok. No tears. Shipping to 31001.

New covers I can all of them for $425.00
used in Ok condition $250.Alot of work removing them.

I need a great looking 1986 TR burghundy 60/40 driver's side seat cloth (bottom and seat back.) Or better yet the material from an 86 burghundy rear seat (back and bottom.) I can have that cut and sewn to cover my worn out driver's seat. The 86 TR seat material seems to be different than the other years.

Some low mileage seat foam from a driver's side 60/40 bench would also be well appreciated.

I also need the black trim that goes behind the driver's side door window (is that the B-pillar?) The somewhat triangle-shaped metal trim that I bent doing a lousy removal job.

Thanks,
TPolson

I need a great looking 1986 TR burghundy 60/40 driver's side seat cloth (bottom and seat back.) Or better yet the material from an 86 burghundy rear seat (back and bottom.) I can have that cut and sewn to cover my worn out driver's seat. The 86 TR seat material seems to be different than the other years.

Some low mileage seat foam from a driver's side 60/40 bench would also be well appreciated.

I also need the black trim that goes behind the driver's side door window (is that the B-pillar?) The somewhat triangle-shaped metal trim that I bent doing a lousy removal job.

Thanks,
TPolson

We had pulled an 86 split bench last year I'll check out the condition.
B pillar moldings we have new & used.Good used your looking at $45.00 no dings or dents.

transformer Do you have the black trim piece that goes around the astro-roof for a GN
Thanks

You have me scratching my head on that 1!!! If you mean the seal yes we do $89.00 new GM.

Bodhi Do you have a good Dash Trim Bezel(around the interments)?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott yes we do.I need to know what options you need Remote mirror, rear defrost, twilight etc...

Scott yes we do.I need to know what options you need Remote mirror, rear defrost, twilight etc...

I need it for a 87 GN with rear defrost and remote mirror. I also need the radio bezel for the same car.

Thanks,
Scott

Hey Brian I am looking for a GN non power drivers seat. I just want a good solid piece to have recovered, so cover condition is not really a problem, as long as the seat foam is in good condition.

You wouldnt happen to have some front and rear coil springs for a GN? LOL
What would a set of 4 cost with shipping to 54115.

Thanks, Dan

Hey Brian I am looking for a GN non power drivers seat. I just want a good solid piece to have recovered, so cover condition is not really a problem, as long as the seat foam is in good condition.

Do you need upper & lower or just the lower? I actually have a set of mint front seats & I mean mint for $450 with tracks. No rust on the seat tracks at all!

Dan we have new lowering springs on our site.Just use the search page in the lowr corner on our main page. We are working on getting the other shipping up.I'm guessing about $25 in shipping.If it shows more do not wory about it we charge actual shipping.
As far as factory you can buy replacements pretty cheap & easy from Moog.