Stripping down 10 cars

Brian:

Is this thread still going? I just pulled my seats/carpet and to say things don't look good is a understatement :eek: :eek:

I need some sheet metal cut.

Greg

Do you have any good used or rebuilt powermaster motor and pump assembly what do you get for these also how about a rust free t top regal shell(roller easier to pick up) with a clean title... also how much for a rebuildable (no cracks or sleeves)109 shortblock with good crank and rods and front cover and accessory brackets id like to build a performance engine for my national and take my original stock engine and put it to the side for safe keeping....

I need a driver side back seat cover and the dash passanger side applique and a driver side tailight lense (red and clear only)
I'm in Canada :tongue:

gnpart2.jpg

gnpart1.jpg

Sheet metal I need.

DS Lower Quarter Panel.
Deck where bottom of Rear Seat Sits (the whole piece)
DS Outer Front Seat Brace/Bracket

Greg

I'm looking for the following items, please advise your price, and shipping to Canada. I have an '86 GN.

1. Concert sound lower door panels, grey (pair)

2. Remote passenger side mirror, complete with cable and associated stuff

3. Power antenna

4. Dash bezel for car with remote passenger mirror

5. Rear view mirror

Thanks!

any completely rustless t-roof?

This thread is from like 2006, Funny thing is 2009 I still have about 90 cars just 3 states South LOL

I have a beautiful 86 GN here painted & just a rust free shell. $5k. Door to trunk lid. Glass removed & interior gutted.

MENTL231 If you need a Hard top roof we sell them for $150 & shipping Cut below the factory seams.

sonseeker let me know which booklets you need. Also we re-do GN wheels to new condition on our site. Different widths as well.

I know that this is 3 years old but do you have a drivers side marker light with black trim? I am also looking for a center console in really good condition.

Thx

Need Drivers Door

I need a drivers side door. Just the shell with no rust. I have a friend in NC that I'm sure would take the trip for me to pick it up. I expect to come down there in June or July. Thanks DJ

I know that this is 3 years old but do you have a drivers side marker light with black trim? I am also looking for a center console in really good condition.

Thx

Yes we do price depends on the condition you need. Just shoot me an e-mail with what you are looking for.

So... Any t- roofs??

No complete rust free t-roofs. I'm actually on a waiting list now with 1 person to go.
Plenty of t-top cars but I'm not into destroying a GN just for the roof. If we get a hard wrecked car in with a good T-roof that isn't a problem. Do you need the whole roof or just the a few patches?