Stripping down 10 cars

Ttypeterror said:
Do you have a dark blue drivers seat for an 87 T that is in good shape. Faded is okay.
Thanks,
steve
Steve yes I do $200.00 In great shape. Plus shippng.
Just so you know we carry all new Blue T-type seat interior for your car for $350.00.It includes both seats,Head rests & rear seats.
I also have matching upper door panels & rear seat inserts.I'll attacht 2 links 1 with prices & 1 with pics.

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=271&osCsid=cadf7e5c9039b7c7f080056746ddf61a

This link has faded Blue seats & then our new blue material installed.

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=332&osCsid=cadf7e5c9039b7c7f080056746ddf61a

87turbov6 said:
Brian, how much for a driver's side door and fender? Maroon if possible. Thanks.

I have a maroon 1 with slight rust starting at the bottom edge for $300.00 rust free wrong color is $450.00
I also have a 87 Lmited maroon door rust free for $300.00

Fender is $125.00

shipping I'm sure will not be cheap.

your on the other side of the universe

close enough wow man just did a map quest you are 4 hours away :eek: umm I was gonna come down 2moro but I dunno...you sure you couldn't send me some pics?

How much $$ for rear quarter window plastic interior trim and B pillar plastics(around door frame & mates to plastic around quarter window. 84 GN (lear siegler) so the light sand color in good shape.

Also price on 84 GN rear seat?

Price on BRF or BQ tranny, CZ works too? need D5 TQ. Conv.

Think thats all for now.

Parts

GS70350 said:
How much $$ for rear quarter window plastic interior trim and B pillar plastics(around door frame & mates to plastic around quarter window. 84 GN (lear siegler) so the light sand color in good shape.
Hard top or T-top sail panel $30 a side for nice ones B pillars are $30 a side.They are in nice shape not all sun dried & faded.

Also price on 84 GN rear seat? $300.00

Price on BRF or BQ tranny, CZ works too? need D5 TQ. Conv. $450 for a core trans $650 for a good working unit BRF
Bq $450 for a good working unit $300 for a core.
D-5 guaranteed good $50.00

Think thats all for now.

I put prices next to your requests.

Brian,

I need the bracket that goes under the car, drivers side, that the shift linkage rides in. Know what I am talking about?

Travis

IowaGN said:
Brian,

I need the bracket that goes under the car, drivers side, that the shift linkage rides in. Know what I am talking about?

Travis

Travis of course I do. I have been figuring out Buick whatchamacallit language for years! $35.00 to your door bud.If you need the new rubber gromets for the rod that attaches to that part just add $2.00.
Pay pal is bweavy@aol.com

Bweavy said:
Cutting 1 off a 21K mile GN tomorrow,It was rolled. $75 & about $20 in shipping.

Beretta man cut of packaged & ready. The 21K mile one was slightly teaked but I got another rust free 1 for you.

Bweavy said:
Beretta man cut of packaged & ready. The 21K mile one was slightly teaked but I got another rust free 1 for you.
thanks I will be calling friday to pay for it, been looking for it locally for three months know and there are none of these cars in the salvege yards here.

battery hold down

I need a battery hold down bracket for my TR...have one??
I also need the under dash insulator panel...price??

How much for an '87 ECM.

Also, the front pillar moldings in grey and the passenger ECM kickpanel in grey.

rolling chassis

Hello there do you have a good straight rolling frame with a title so I can make a race car. I prefer a clean interior GN stlye or Bench must be 86 or 87 years. Thanks Henri...

Rear window pack tray

Brian you told me a few months back you were working on having these made up, any news? :cool:

How much for an '87 ECM.

Also, the front pillar moldings in grey and the passenger ECM kickpanel in grey.

$150 for everything & Shipping

MiamiHenri Hello there do you have a good straight rolling frame with a title so I can make a race car. I prefer a clean interior GN stlye or Bench must be 86 or 87 years. Thanks Henri...

All our 86-7 GN's are either sold,parted too far or being restored.
I do have some nice regular Regals or 84-5 GN's
I also have a few 86-7 T-types.