Stripping down 10 cars

hey brian,
what are you looking to get for the black wheelwell trim all four?

Out of great condition right rears. Have some NOS stuff to used. The right rear has always & still is tough to find in great shape.

How much for a patch panel shown in the pic. You can see the rot. Need to have the support attached that is welded in truck to rear well. A sawzall would work well to get it out.

000_0025.jpg

Here is another pic. Need the piece under this panel from rear quarter to mid speaker area
000_0023.jpg

Nick that is what we call a parts car LOL
No we can hack a section out of a rust free car. Is that the only rust? Quarters look rusty too on top. Maybe a shell might be the wa to go? Send me more pics or let me know how bad it really is.

That is the worst on the car. Doors have a couple of bubbles on the bottom a little in the drivers side jamb and a spot on trunk lid. Take a look at the pics. I'm to the point were I need to dive in and fix the body or sell it as parts. I listed in Florida Regional section, but to takers for the car and parts that come with it. The problem is I have more money invested then it worth. Also I have high hopes that I will be able to save it. Let me know a price.

000_0014-1.jpg

000_0024.jpg

000_0029.jpg

000_0020.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0016.jpg

000_0015.jpg

Looking for chrome taillights and headlight bezels for my 85 Regal and also looking for the trunk shock setup on the early 80's Regal's.

parts needed for a v-8 to turbo6 swap

Brian do you have this stuff, I'll buy motor mounts new, if you have the part J need, give me a price Jim

Brian do you have this stuff, I'll buy motor mounts new, if you have the part J need, give me a price Jim

Not sure exactly what your asking for but I have enough parts here to put a Turbo v6 in anything.:D
If your asking for motor mounts or the clam shells that bolt to the cross member for the motor mounts we have them on the shelf.

Brian, i need i believe the engine harness, and what ever else. Do i need to change the computer, and what ever you think i will need, to accomplish this change overfrom v8 to v6 turbo , i'll get the mts when i'm all set to do the change over, still need to get the motor out of the shop and what i need to finish it for installation. Jim

Brian, i need i believe the engine harness, and what ever else. Do i need to change the computer, and what ever you think i will need, to accomplish this change overfrom v8 to v6 turbo , i'll get the mts when i'm all set to do the change over, still need to get the motor out of the shop and what i need to finish it for installation. Jim

Jim we can get you everything needed so when you pop the hood it looks like a factory install. Yes the ecm ,cal pak & chip is different on a V8- V6.

I guess the best thing to do is let me know what you do have . I can get you a list of what you will need to complete it.
Things that alot of people miss & don't take into consideration. Is the fuel tank, Fuel lines, Factory wiring to the trunk, & dash cluster. Now you don't have to do it back with original parts. It is all in what you are looking for.

While the engine is out there are alot of things you can do before the installation of the motor to get it looking correct. I guess you will have to decide how correct looking you want it versus functional.