Stripping down 10 cars

i will take one if it is primo (not redyed or frayed) dr. side if you still have one. how do u want $$
thanks, Gregg

You had me scratching my head on that quote & I found when I quoted it:
October 18th, 2006, 01:01 PM

Driver sides good shape are $75 & shipping Primo is $125.00
Pay pal is fine with me.

black out trim pices

Do you have the two black out trim pices that go on drip edges by windshield ?

Do you have front armrest for a 60/40 split bench seat? A blue one would be nice but any color will do.

To yesterday's Post YES , YES, & yes. It is quicker to e-mail me. Put what you need in the subject & a location to calculate shipping.
I appreciate it.

PS Wheel Well Liner

Looking for a nice wheel well liner for passenger side (front).
Conrad
Hot Air
Albemarle, NC

You wouldn't have any good shells laying around would you??

We have 125 Gbodies here I should be able to get you a shell.

Lorenzo open or posi? Please e-mail with shipping zip code. Business to business is the cheapest.

BlackOut89 Plenty front or rear, new or used, factory or after market.

Hot Air Conrad I have nothing MINT!

HOT ROD-GN we have plenty of straight bumpers ready for chroming & good chrome bumpers low mileage.. E-mail me back with your zip bud.

You got any good used Scanmasters from any of those cars? If not how much is a new one? Thanks.

BTW. I got my Left front bumper filler yest. You guys are awesome:D
Thanks
Kevin

How much for an up pipe, good turbo shield, and the drivers side seat control(switch) for an 86 GN

Russ

You got any good used Scanmasters from any of those cars? If not how much is a new one? Thanks.

BTW. I got my Left front bumper filler yest. You guys are awesome:D
Thanks
Kevin

Kevin just call us up for a new one. The used units we normally throw in our personal vehicles. Then they end up on a customers car.

Kevin we appreciate the order for the filler. Get a good look at that NOS filler. You won't see many at that price ever again.

buickruss up pipe $25.00 good shape not rust. Shield $40.00 same as the up pipe.. Switch $35.00 Tough to find the older ones any more.

unobetr 11 more Pm's to go but I'll get back with you.