Stripping down 10 cars

i need the plastic cover that is right above your feet.. 87 gn.. anyone have that?

thanks!

ck

side black marker light for headlight bezels both i got chrome ones on my t,looking to find black ones.

Brian, you guys have the GM factory black rubber floor mats? How about tinted parking light and headlight covers?
I'm probably gonna have to wait on the Scanmaster. I'm getting low on $$$

Looking for the black nut & angled plastic piece between the fender and nut for a non-power antenna'd 87 GN. Car was just painted so I'm looking for a real nice one...have anything? Also need a few mint GN fender emblems.

Looking for the black nut & angled plastic piece between the fender and nut for a non-power antenna'd 87 GN. Car was just painted so I'm looking for a real nice one...have anything? Also need a few mint GN fender emblems.

Scott I have the discontinued manual antenna plastic. Not many that is why they are not on my site.
I have new & used fender emblems.
E-mail me I'm heading out after a long day. Bweavy@aol.com

Do you have any GN seats? I need one with one good section of black to fix my seat. I'll buy the whole seat. Thanks

Go you have any 4" maf pipe that may have came off one of the car your taking apart and a deep sum oil pan, and tranny pan

looking for front fuel lines, aftermarket maf pipe, power steering reservior bracket, maf bracket, and a set of wheels.

Parts request

I need the following for an '87 GN:

(1) Wheel center cap

(1) Passenger's forward door escutcheon

(4) Pullstrap screw covers

(1) Gauge cluster bezel

Thanks...

parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. front and rear bumper fillers
2. rear spoiler
3. fiberglass bumpers
4. gnx fender louvers
5. vacuum brake conversion kit