Stripping down 10 cars

Brian, I am in need of a GN interior trim piece...The plastic a pillar piece that runs along the driver's side of the windshield. The piece that most folks generally put a boost gauge pod on. Do you have a nice grey one in stock? I glanced through your website and didn't see it, but may have missed it. LMK Thx Scott

Brian, I am in need of a GN interior trim piece...The plastic a pillar piece that runs along the driver's side of the windshield. The piece that most folks generally put a boost gauge pod on. Do you have a nice grey one in stock? I glanced through your website and didn't see it, but may have missed it. LMK Thx Scott

Scott $30 & shipping . Excellent shape.

10-4...Should I call Monday or how should I go about placing the order? Thx

Hi Brian..

Have stock 1987 GN

- Antennae plastic base and screw
- GM Radio mounting clips
- Driver side plastic for pull handle and estucheons
- Rear seat complete
- Carpeting

Thanks!!

Hi Brian..

Have stock 1987 GN

- Antennae plastic base and screw
- GM Radio mounting clips
- Driver side plastic for pull handle and estucheons
- Rear seat complete
- Carpeting

Thanks!!

Power antenna or manual?
Power we have new or used.GBodyParts.com Online
Manual We have new nut or used nut. The plastic on a manual is only available used.
Radio clips They are $25 a set with hardware.
The driver side escutcheons do you need front rear or both? They are $65 each.
Rear seat complete mint shape $250 average $200. We also sell new covers for $180 upper & lower.
Carpeting I would go new. $155 with rubber backing like the factory it is $249.95.

Brian- how much for 4 nice intercooled fender emblems- just the intercooled emblems no grand national section. shipped to 10312?

86-87 intake

How much for a complete 86-87 intake throttle body and sensors.Does not need to be clean.Thanks

hey brian,
what are you looking to get for the black wheelwell trim all four?

How much for a patch panel shown in the pic. You can see the rot. Need to have the support attached that is welded in truck to rear well. A sawzall would work well to get it out.

000_0025.jpg

Here is another pic. Need the piece under this panel from rear quarter to mid speaker area
000_0023.jpg

How much for a complete 86-87 intake throttle body and sensors.Does not need to be clean.Thanks

We can yank one off a running motor for you with everything on it. Is that what you need? I'll just unbolt it & we can ship. Have new gaskets if you need to re-install. let me know if you want stock injectors or something bigger. I have a few intakes here. E-mail me back with exactly what you need & don't need. Bweavy@aol.com