*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

****ing thiefs

WOW! :eek: Logged in to see some updates/pics (if any) from the Nationals & find this. Very sad, it's a really nice car. I guess the safest way to keep ur car is an RV towing it & staying on camping grounds??? Talk about bad streak @ the Nationals, 1st the skimming now this???? Damn thiefs...Hope u can find it fast.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Billy, I would also be devastated. :(

In years past, it was not uncommon for 2 or 3 rigs with GN's to be stolen in BG during the Buick event. The event is very popular with thieves, as the rigs are an easy mark in some situations and places, especially motels/hotels.

The track and campground were rather secure, as someone would always be present and aware of any night time activity.

Billy texted me this morning and said Don called and said there were 3 others stolen last night as well.

Dont know who the others were?

Billy texted me this morning and said Don called and said there were 3 others stolen last night as well.

Dont know who the others were?

Seems like about every 2 yrs. or so they make a run there and Indy. Hope they rot in hell.

Please let there be a some type of gps on one of these stolen vehicles.

Hell If you would leave a extra smart phone up under the seat turned on at night. You could bust that ass.

Just got another text from BillyT....

Said Jeff Ridick (sp?) had his rig stolen and he thinks Richard Clark's 3 cars. That would be a total of 5 cars.

Billy was at the Holiday Inn and Richard was at the Drury where we stayed. We came home last night instead of staying over like we usually do.

Yet another unfortunate black eye for BG

I hate to spread rumours, but I heard Jeff Rodeck own's the GN that got stolen from the Ramada and the other was a triple car trailer from NC stolen from the Holliday Inn. Hopefully someone else can confirm and post up more information about the others to help assist in catching the A$$holes who did this.

Very sorry to hear about this! I hope they find them quick and catch the low life scumbag thieves and they die a miserable slow death!

Just got a call, pretty good source, that Mr. Clark didn't have any cars there...

Very sorry to hear this. Best of luck getting the cars back in one piece. I really hope the hotels have video to help catch the pieces of chit that did this.

Bryan

dam Billy! thats just hard to believe. looks like a car theif ring was scoping out the hotels likely. I really hope its not anyone in the Buick community that stole it. the 1997 F250 is the 4th most stolen vehicle in America right behind the Accord, Civic and Camry. fukn bastards should be hung by their nutz. I hate car theives! ill keep an eye tho Billy.

I recently had a trailer stolen from our lot (thankfully it was an open trailer with no car) but we caught it all on video.... The truck used was stolen also and they used our trailer to steal our neighbors Bobcat... The truck and bobcat have been recovered thanks to me and my investigations. The guy who bought the Bobcat photo ID the guy who sold it to him and he was driving the stolen truck still with my trailer. The truck was later recovered from a hotel where the thief was registered and ID by the hotel clerk as the driver of the truck. The guy was arrested and get this, NEVER questioned by the police about the thefts and bailed out on $450...... The police will not bring him back in for some reason and ask him where my $7K Featherlite went.... Going on 4 months now. I plan to go talk to the State Police next week and get some answers....

If any tow vehicle is equipped, call onstar even if not activated, they can PING it, or contact cell phone carrier to ping the phone!

Really feel sick to my stomach hearing about this. Hurst Olds Nats in Indy got hit last year with 1 guy taking pics of cars on his cell phone, and then a few punks showing up in a chevy 3500 and a matter of minutes it was gone!

Last few years at BPG we have hired security in addition to several owners and myself being active CCW holders/LEOs.

Whatever I can do to help just ask!

I am very sorry to read this Billy, as others have said I hope there is video or something to assist.

Hopefully some LEO connections can help out but I am sure you are running a very broad range of emotions right now....

Ty

Just got a call, pretty good source, that Mr. Clark didn't have any cars there...

I didnt think he did either.

Still sucks regardless. Has to be some sort of a ring. Makes me sick to think about it.

I didnt think he did either.

Still sucks regardless. Has to be some sort of a ring. Makes me sick to think about it.

I heard it was a very nice 3 car rig, whomever it was... This is so sad and really pisses me off... Scum suckers...