Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Kirban Update

This question involves the Chevy Citation and a certain upgrade model of the Citation. It is the upgraded Citation that if you see the wording for the upgrade it reminds you of something found on every single 1984-1987 Turbo Regal.

Explain the answer I am seeking.......

I can truthfully say I never owned any of the 4 cars that were flops in my opinion.

game on players

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Did good on the last question...

BINGO POST 722 Mr Canadian nailed it...

The connection is the font style of the letters is very very similar to what Buick used for the 3.8 SFI hood emblems...also they were in chrome plastic and actually it wold have made more sense on our cars.....

Same rules apply Mr Canadian has to pass on the next question.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban next question to the group

I gotta spend more time thinking up questions.....

There is a specific part on every GNX...that was first used during the 1930s...maybe even earlier I don;t know as I was not around back then. point being it was used years ago in cars.

Tell me the part I am referring to?

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

PS; My opinion the Aztech would also be in the running for the ugliest GM car of that time period. Sales people must have sold them at nite! How could a car maker produce such winners as the GTO and near the end come out with the Aztech....

The Montana was ugly enough but then Pontiac came up with the Aztek, which IS, to date, the ugliest car ever produced... started in 2001and to think, in '05 they figured they would re-badge it as a Buick Rendezvous and count on Tiger Woods to sell them.

As for the marketing guys, dude from Pontiac should have been given a raise and a corner office for convincing Buick to take on that turd........ Dipshit from Buick should have first, been kicked square in the nuts. Then immediately been made "available to the industry".

Last edited:
Off topic. I got the Seat Armour today Dennis. Thank you. Awesome high quality product!

Kirban Update

Still no correct answers for the GNX item that dates back to the 1930s...GN Rickis way way off base not sure if more than a handful of cars in the 1930s had a trans cooler as most where manual shift....if I had to guess Caddy was one of the first with automatic transmissions.

So, with that said....still seeking correct answer.

Seems to be pretty much agreement that the Aztek ranks #1 for GM ugliest vehicle entry......at least in recent history.

All car makers make mistakes.....at one point or another.

Glad you got the seat armour cover...protects those high dollar pallex GN seats....I get over $150 per yard for that material. Nobody has produced it correct.

GN Rick is coming to our open house have heard from several first time people that are coming from Michigan Canada Virginia.

Its my 30th year....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Torque Arm suspension setup. This is what makes the rear end of a GNX rise up instead of squat when you drop the hammer.

kirban update

still no rite answer funny part is once answer is been given players will be amazed how simple it was. Frankly I hope this question lasts awhile which readers are learning alot more I gotta learn how to pose more questions...

good thing we don't deduct for wrong answers...

part was only on a GNX and its the basically the same part use din the 1930s on many many cars....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

One could say all the round regular gauges instead of the standard GN gauges. Speedo, tack etc. The Xs cluster was/is an awesome setup and differentiates it from the standard TR.

I think the only part left is the rear seat brace.
My money is on the fender flares. :)

kirban update

still no correct answer although one of the answers is close but not correct. I don't want to give any more clues just yet.....as it may give the answer away.

gotta member 1930s is the clue....what is on a GNX that matches 1930s ......

denniskirban@yahoo.com