Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

kirban update:

Still the answer has not been hit yet. I like to give another clue but its difficult to do so without tipping my hand. Its something on a GNX that by itself is not a specific option but part of a item on a GNX that many many cars in the late 1930s and even early 1940s had.

Again its specific to a GNX only.....once answer is discovered it will make perfectly good sense.....honestly I did not think this question would be this difficult.

Glad it is gives me more time to think up others......

On a side note I appreciate all the effort players have shown.....

Again this question is still in play...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban update

still no correct answers no one is even close....again the part is specific to the GNX but not an option by itself.....

besides what cars in the 30s and 40s had a number on the dash?

you gotta think old technology

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban again

Here is another small clue..this part that no one can seem to guess or even stumble upon can probably be found on almost every car in the late 30s and early 40s....

they used to this part has nothing to do with what model 1930s or 1940s car.....

some of you young guys may wanna ask your grand dad what I am referring to....what part could possibly be virtually the same that was used on every single GNX.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

class is stumped.......

Kirban Update

still no rite answer GNX 99% certain did not ride on Bilstein shocks Syclones did as did other unique performance cars actually Bilstein is credited with creating the gas shock....we sell them my car rides on them...."member I don't claim to know everything about these cars....just enough not to embarrass myself." turbo t guy can add that quote to his list.....

here is another small clue to help the clueless players...
\
this part that is on every single GNX is visible on the exterior part of the car...

that answer should give it away....

I need more questions like this it s l o w s the game down....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The only things I can see on the exterior of a GNX that would qualify are the add on fender flares or the fender vents, both of which have already been mentioned. You've got me stumped , Dennis.

If it wasn't a temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge then it had to be suspension related.

So what about the longitudinal torque bar (or ladder / traction bar), the Transmission cross brace attachment point, the differential cover to which the ladder bar bolts or the custom cover made that allowed the tubular steel Panhard rod to attach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoked or web design wheels? If not it had to be the fender flares, but, surely there have been a half dozen say that by now??

I've got Fender Flares or Fender / Wheel Covers (as it were on the old cars)?? The GNX's all have "Fender Flares" and the 1930's cars had fenders over the wheels. How about datt???

And now I see that turbo87adam was first with that one! Oh well! Dennis, you may have made this one a little too hard! I've hesitant to play, only to have had the right answer numerous times. So I finally chime in and it's the hardest one to date!!!

Kirban Update

Some of the recent above guesses is hitting very close to the exact answer I seek. If GN Rick has a clone GNX he has them on his car.

I really can't give any more clues but one answer that has "popped up" several times recently is close to the exact answer I seek.

Think about that part and relate it to a part of it.

That will shed lite on the answer.

I quite honestly did not think this one would be this difficult....once solved promise an easy one next round....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

Some of the recent above guesses is hitting very close to the exact answer I seek. If GN Rick has a clone GNX he has them on his car.

I really can't give any more clues but one answer that has "popped up" several times recently is close to the exact answer I seek.

Think about that part and relate it to a part of it.

That will shed lite on the answer.

I quite honestly did not think this one would be this difficult....once solved promise an easy one next round....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

OK, what if we can solve it, without saying we are solving it? Because if it is not the flares, the louvers, the rivets, the welting, then it's not really cheating when say that it can be found in the following links now is it?

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/pr...+Regal+Grand+National+Turbo+T+T-Type+GNX.html

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/21/Reproduction+GNX+FENDER+FLARES+(4)+KIT+#6905.html