Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Kirban Update:

BINGO POST 132 nailed two of the attached to engine parts and Post 140 above nailed the other one I was seeking the alternator I believe we are the only source for the 100% correct alternator with the black pulley in the correct size. Heck we had to get the pulley made as my source can;t find the correct one all the time.

The post that said radiator cap was a good guess but it is not attached to the engine. Radiator cap most unusual no ears to grab.

Coil model (base part) all replacements I have seen are silver...the top part several versions exist. Even several versions that have the 3 individual humps.....hard to explain but people like Richard Clark and myself would be able to notice the wrong ones..

So with that said.....next contest next post.....funny I read in our paper the other day a woman was arrest embezzeled from company she worked for over 100 grand used it to play BINGO.....she said she was hoping some day she would win enough to pay it back.....we all know that never happens.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next contest

member last winner(s) has to sit this one out.

Again answer must match my opinion.

You got a 1986-1987 stock Turbo Regal under the hood what single part has the highest failure rate....as time marches on.

This is an easy one.....

game on

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis,in post 133 can you tell me what Buick them T-type emblems come from?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk