Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

3 versions of brake bowl. Didn't know the reservoir got revised but I will guess 2.

Dennis what happened to your dark blue TR that your family sanded and painted while you were out of town?

kirban update

yes two other brake reserviors were made to end this question one was slanted from the station wagon version other was the early 1985 versions which was narrow...

so what you got is

2 brake switches black then the grey

3 brake bowls solid black original then GM with yellow strip last solid black cardone bowl bigger than stock

3 brake reservoirs standard, slanted and narrow ones...

so in quick review 8 different variations can be found on a pm today.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis what happened to your dark blue TR that your family sanded and painted while you were out of town?

see earlier post from deezdad he owns that car bought it when I put it up for sale in 2004....that was my 3rd test car. soon afte I replaced it with my current white 87 turbo-t a low option lite weight 100% original paint example.

I had a few others I drove for a few months but those were the main ones....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

next contest up and running

You own a original stock GN...your good buddy owns an original Turbo-T limited....name the one "cool" stock feature that is in the Limited only.

Member answer has to match mine.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Aluminum core support. Or Light up dash plaque. It was bluish in color.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Light up dash plate would be my guess too. Funny thing, when I owned my limited I didn't know it even had this feature as the bulb was burned out and I didn't know it was even there. My GN of course didn't have it so I never knew the limited did. Was back in 95 so you couldn't exactly jump online and read up.

''Light up dash plate''...
Speaking of the light up dash plate...It would be nice if someone would make one which would light up similar to the one on Limiteds BUT for the GN!... Maybe I should post that in the products request section?...

Claude.;)

BINGO

Post 186 and 187 nailed it the "cool" feature is the bluish lite that borders the panel above the glove box on the Limited models...Like someone stated my first experience with a Limited was my second test car. I traded a set of M & A Casting aluminum heads and I think 4 grand for a silver Limited with the black out package and leather style seats.,...I di dnot realize it lit up until I drove it the first time at nite....

Theirs a funny long word for what that lite is called....it was quite primitive by todays standard with strips of led lites now everywhere. Heck one of my wifes cars it illuminates around the twin cup holders...actually I am surprised no car companies have latched on to making their logo lite up at nite on the hood or grille...

Peterbult truck lit up logo would be cool....for example...BMW perfect heck its the same emblem across the various series....I remember having shifters with a lite up knob.....

As far as making it for a GN that panel is like almost impossible to remove from the dash.....even if you use profanity...

Same rules apply 2 winners this round gotta sit out next round.

As a way of appreciation.....going back a few posts the flip down stay down license plate bracket I will give a specail price to the first 5 people that email me and have a paypal account. I got 5 or 6 of them blasted resprayed mint with plastic inserts in the top two holes.
Just $30 each to your door in the USA.

You got to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com I usually sell out of them at my Open House events and my Spring one is only 6 weeks out.

These are blasted and resprayed can't get any nicer than these are. No skill required to install either.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next contest

You own a stock 1986 or 1987 Turbo Regal or GN. With that in mind what are the top 3 priced options you could add to your combination? Read the clues carefully.

List the 3 options

denniskirban@yahoo.com

If you mean most common, I would say power windows, power locks, and cruise control. If you were going for highest price, CC1 would have to be included.

If you mean most common, I would say power windows, power locks, and cruise control. If you were going for highest price, CC1 would have to be included.

You need to re-read the clues I want to know what is the top three most expensive options offered for the 1986-`1987 Turbo Regals GNs....yoiu nailed one of the top three costly ones...missing two others...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

BINGO the three correct answers have been guessed just not all 3 in the same post by the same person. It seems multiple answers is a real challenge for the players. Leather seats was only a $377 option probably because only top surface of the seats was real leather sides where matching vinyl.

CC1 is the hatchroof option or T-Tops as most owners call them a $895 option. CF5 is the astroroof option a $925 option. The EQ style radio comes in at a mere $504.00 those were the expensive 3 options one could order.

With the correct answers scattered everyone is eligible for the next round.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Getting tough to figure out questions.....

I am thinking of one option that many owners probably think all the Turbo Regals had, but as they have found out do not have.

What option am I referring to?

Member your guess has to match my answer.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You need to re-read the clues I want to know what is the top three most expensive options offered for the 1986-`1987 Turbo Regals GNs....yoiu nailed one of the top three costly ones...missing two others...

denniskirban@yahoo.com
I wasn't sure if you were looking for most popular, or most expensive. Now that you've clarified it, I'd have to say hatch roof, Astro roof, digital dash...