Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Radiator core support right hand side belt routing black, top plate was yellow said caution fan starts automatically. Power master Resevoir driver side white said don't over fill.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

"Caution Fan" label on radiator top plate. Belt routing label on right side of core support. Three labels on power master , one on front says "SL", one on side says "do not overfill", and one more that wraps around the line leading from the reservoir to the pump.

Kirban Update:

No one as of yet has nailed all of them. going forward ideally look at what has been posted and drawn some of your answers from the above posts to assemble all the ones I am seeking. There are still some not guessed yet. The key is to determine them and list all the answers in one post.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Not heard any input from GN Rick....must be giving his mind a "rest"

Caution fan yellow radiator support
Black belt routing on core support
Power master had 3 SL on the front white on the side don't over fill brake ball early ones had a yellow sticker saying attention/ under pressure.

Belt routing sticker- right side on header panel.
3 labels on power master. Do not overfill. SL. Wrap around line.
Drivers side valve cover, back side, it's the assembly part number.
Top of alternator but I don't remember what it says.
Caution fan label on radiator header panel.

Belt routing sticker- right side on header panel.
3 labels on power master. Do not overfill. SL. Wrap around line.
Drivers side valve cover, back side, it's the assembly part number.
Top of alternator but I don't remember what it says.
Caution fan label on radiator header panel.
Oh and one on top of charcol canister. I think it's a part #
One on top of air cleaner. Says to use X part number air filter.
On top of battery you have the manufacturers label and the date code.
Top of AC box you have recommended oil, maint schedule, and AC refill stats.
Back side on AC condenser you have a number sticker.
MAP sensor you have the GM part number.
On ignition control on same relay bracket as MAP sensors you have it's part number also.

How many did I miss or just make up!?!?

I'll sit this one out. My car has 200k miles on it, hydroboost brakes, and most labels long gone. Looks like Vthegnman is shooting for the stars. He missed the label on the tie rod and sticker on rear axle. And some kind of label on bottom of gas tank.

I'll sit this one out. My car has 200k miles on it, hydroboost brakes, and most labels long gone. Looks like Vthegnman is shooting for the stars. He missed the label on the tie rod and sticker on rear axle. And some kind of label on bottom of gas tank.
I also forgot the part number on the bottom of the MAF.

kirban update

Some readers are not reading the clues

I ONLY seek the decals paper or vinyl that are on the powermaster brake unit, the core support and the radiator top plate....

Here are the ones so far that have been given that I accept as being correct.

The belt routing on the core support/top radiator plate
The fan caution found on either the core support or radiator plate

PM you got the SL on the front of the reservior
On the side of the reservoir deal about do not overfill

Ok to bring everyone up to speed above equals 4.....

Three more are possible that have NOT BEEN NAMED.

So now readers realize 7 exist....4 are above leaves 3.....

Re-read the clues....

this question still lacks the correct answers I seek.

I have never seen a sticker on the pm hose nor a label on the brake bowl yellow wording was silk screened on the brake bowl. . I do have a GM book that lists various decals and date codes which helps prove my answers. Again not stating I am perfect only that answers must agree with me.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Grey brake switch upgrade sticker on core or top plate.was white.

Post 432 has added number 5 of the possible 7 I seek he posted the correct reason just did not cal the sticker what it was it was for the recall and would be a small white sticker dated to show it was done.

That leaves 2 more decals to be discovered. Bingo will be announced when #7 is realized.

On another note:

My grand daughter not only got accepted to Penn State beginning this Fall but also got the Schreyer Honors College which is a $4500 a year grant. Only 5% of the entire population at Penn State is in the honors college portion. She wants to be an electric engineer....She can get this grant every year she retains a 3.4 grade average.

The kid has me beat.....probably got it from my wife side.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Post 432 has added number 5 of the possible 7 I seek he posted the correct reason just did not cal the sticker what it was it was for the recall and would be a small white sticker dated to show it was done.

That leaves 2 more decals to be discovered. Bingo will be announced when #7 is realized.

On another note:

My grand daughter not only got accepted to Penn State beginning this Fall but also got the Schreyer Honors College which is a $4500 a year grant. Only 5% of the entire population at Penn State is in the honors college portion. She wants to be an electric engineer....She can get this grant every year she retains a 3.4 grade average.

The kid has me beat.....probably got it from my wife side.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Congratulations (y)

GNX had the mobile 1 5 w30 sticker black.GNX is a turbo regal right?

Looking at the pics of GNX #422 w 42 miles it appears there is a maintenance schedule sticker that has been placed on the radiator support to plate. That could have been a dealer applied item though as I haven't seen it any other pictures.

kirban update

Some readers are not reading the clues

I ONLY seek the decals paper or vinyl that are on the powermaster brake unit, the core support and the radiator top plate....

Here are the ones so far that have been given that I accept as being correct.

The belt routing on the core support/top radiator plate
The fan caution found on either the core support or radiator plate

PM you got the SL on the front of the reservior
On the side of the reservoir deal about do not overfill

Ok to bring everyone up to speed above equals 4.....

Three more are possible that have NOT BEEN NAMED.

So now readers realize 7 exist....4 are above leaves 3.....

Re-read the clues....

this question still lacks the correct answers I seek.

I have never seen a sticker on the pm hose nor a label on the brake bowl yellow wording was silk screened on the brake bowl. . I do have a GM book that lists various decals and date codes which helps prove my answers. Again not stating I am perfect only that answers must agree with me.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

My car had the PM replaced by the original owner at the dealer, back in '99. Perhaps that's why it has the tag/label on the line to the pump. According to the paperwork I have, he paid $1700! As for the other three labels, I'm stumped. My car is unmolested and unrestored, but I don,t see them... Congrats to your granddaughter, btw!!

There were 2 white stickers placed on the front core support on the drivers side. They were recall notices that GM issued for the Brake Switch Recall and one for the Emissions Recall.

Kirban Update

We are getting close we now have 6 correct answers seeking one more to finish out the contest. Whoever nails #7 gets credit for all.

The last one just added was the second recall sticker one was for brake switch other is for EProm which many owners did not get as it made the car run differently I know I avoided it.....

So in quick review 2 recalls, 1 caution fan, 1 belt routing, 2 on pm reservoir. Just need that last one....ironically the one you are seeking is still visible on my 88,000 mile car. Which means it should be possibly on your car as well.

GNXs won't play into this too many descriptioncies. They did not get the Mobil One emblem however Corvettes did and you could buy them from a GM dealership.

Appreciate all the nice congrats for my grand daughter....she is going to Chrysler at Carlisle with me as I am speaking there 2 times as they have a special Hurst reunion of Hurst cars... Hurst is a topic I know as much about as I do turbo regals.

Lets go group as I got the next question ready once someone finds the last decal I am seeking...

denniskirban@yahoo.com