Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Windshield wipers. Manual, vacuum and electric.
Although I think manual wipers were a model T thing.

This question continues on above post no where near rite..part of the clue was it is an option wipers are not an option....

also vacuum wipers went away before the 1960s...I had them on my 1950 Ford but sometime in the early 1950s vacuum wipers went away as did the 6 volt system.

SO as a quick reminder here are the clues

It changed formats 3 times in the 1960s in GM vehicles

It was an option....

here is an additional clue this option is found in many turbo regals today....

figured I would tie it into a Turbo question.....

game on

Waiting on GN Rick to take his "stab" at this question......

Maybe the type of wheels could be considered an "option". Steel, magnesium, aluminum. Then there were hubcaps, full wheel covers, knock offs (or whatever the Vette wheel was called that you hit with a lead hammer). Well that's all I got.

This latest clue has me scratching my head.
I was going to guess 2 barrel carb, 4 barrel or tri power.

Some way to clear the rear window, like electric fan or the grids? Can't think of a third method unless it's a wiper.

Automatic Transmission Control - floor shift, column shift and push button shift

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kirban update:

I can't believe this question is so difficult the answer I am seeking is very simple. Course the longer it takes the more time I got to develop my next question.

Gotta give an A to GN Rick......faithful even if his answers are not correct......GN Rick I mean this in fun not picking on you!

Keep in mind the 3 methods is in the 1960s the latest design is the same design/format that is an available option in our cars....In other words the last format of the 3 formats is the same as the option in our cars.....

still no winner and no guess is even close.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok I got it...Antenna in windshield, fixed mast, power. I'm ready for next question...

Cruise control??
Manual (held throttle position)
Electric (on the dash - set speed on dial)
Vacuum/electronic (current)

Kirban Update

Still no correct answer to match mine. I know none of your players want me to give the answer so keep trying.

I can't give any more clues without tipping my hand towards the answer however below is a new clue

Here is a another clue. Its a simple option available in our cars and many of you probably have this option.

In the 1960s two other formats where used before they went to the 3rd format that is still used in your Regal today.

What is that option?>

What is the 3 methods in the 1960s GM world that powered it?

GN Rick was a tad over confident he nailed it few posts back....keep trying Rick you may get it eventually....

Least this question has nothing to do with Yugos....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Learning more and more useful and useless car related facts....

kirban update:

still no correct answer member the clue is this is an option currently in our cars works on the same principle as one of the 3 versions for this option in the 1960s GM cars...

I did not think was question was that difficult. I am signing off for tonite until tomorrow nite keep trying...once the answer is revealed it will be surprising how simple it was.....

Oughta be time for GN Rick to submit his 10th try on this question......

denniskirban@yahoo.com