i dunno why i wasted all this money on mods when i could have had this

that's funny...

one of his FB "it increased my quarter mile time by one second!"

LOL

Well I was gonna hold out and get one of those duck call bov's, but since its being offered as a package I might as well. These mods should go great with my new stickers!

:D

Hey!! I'm all over it! I'm gonna use it with that Tornado thingy that I bought off the TV to make bookoo power. Now that VTEC sticker will mean something.

You gotta be friggin kidding me.

Originally posted by gnturboray
Hey!! I'm all over it! I'm gonna use it with that Tornado thingy that I bought off the TV to make bookoo power. Now that VTEC sticker will mean something.

You gotta be friggin kidding me.

if you do all that high performance mods you need to get the magnetic fuel saver device for insurance.

Don't forget the FULL RACE REARVIEW MIRROR its worth another few tenths in the 1/4.

With all that power won't you be needing a plastic rollbar now?? :rolleyes:

Good reading guys, I'm going to go pick up an electric supercharger, some magnets for the fuel system, and install my plastic rollbar kit soon. My muffler bearings and blinker fluid are all synthetically lubed now and I should be ready to use my race chip since I put in a can of octane booster. I'm just worried that I'm not going to have enough downforce, so I should probably buy a wing for traction. I don't know what I would do without this site....

James

Oh, and don't forget to get some neon lights...you'll need those cause you will be going soooo fast they no one will see you coming without them!! And a coffee can exhaust tip too!

Here is a picture of our DwEEBS (Double Electric E-Bay Superchargers) on the 502+2.

We haven't Dyno'd it yet but are hoping for 15 HP.

We are trying to break the magic 160 in the standing mile (we hit 157 last year) since a stock Z06 runs 159 in the standing mile.

Attachments

• dweebs.jpg
    dweebs.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 137