All Regals on Ebay are "Grand Nationals"

hesermon

Right now there are two different eBay auctions going on for base Regals that are advertised as G.N.s. it just pisses me to see these idiots misrepresent these run of the mill cars as something they are not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...PageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123#ht_804wt_1021
This guy says "too you it's not... Nuff said". (Notice he used the wrong "too")

This guy wouldn't even respond to my question of how his 83 Regal was "restored to being a G.N."
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983...Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cd0057fab#ht_4809wt_974

Don't discourage them. The more they keep their run-of-the-mill Regals in decent shape, the more repair parts we have available cheaply.

I asked a ? of the owner w/ the t top.
"why are you representing that car as a T Type, when the "carfax" says it was a v8 car??
His reply: "ITS a T TOP"...:rolleyes:

A lot of unknowing people associate T-Types and T-tops. I've been asked countless times if my car is a T-type because it has T-Tops. I think it's a pretty reasonable question.

Isnt there a place to report them to Ebay for misrepresentation?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I asked a ? of the owner w/ the t top.
"why are you representing that car as a T Type, when the "carfax" says it was a v8 car??
His reply: "ITS a T TOP"...:rolleyes:
IN 87 YOU COULD BUY A T PACKAGE WITH A V8 . I HAD ONE . NO BULGE IN HOOD . SLOW AS HELL .

Don't really know why it bothers me so much, but I get pissed every time I see "Like a Grand National" in the title of a plain Jane Regal. I get it when referring to a non-GN turbo car because unless you have had some interest in these cars at some point you would have no reason to know that they are so similar. But to misrepresent a V8 Regal or NA V6 is completely different. I always wonder if the person with the car is trying to screw whomever they can get to bite or if they are just that ignorant and believe they have a car that is "Like a GN"