gngal was in a pretty nasty accident

ouch hope your daughter is alright you should open donation info here post your paypal info hey $10-15 or ,more from most guys on this site would add up i think? im sure your gna need some change with all the hospital chit, TB takes care of our people!! and ive browsed thru your profile that was a nice GN!! hope you feel better i wouldnt mind shooting a couple bux for ya,

ouch hope your daughter is alright you should open donation info here post your paypal info hey $10-15 or ,more from most guys on this site would add up i think? im sure your gna need some change with all the hospital chit, TB takes care of our people!! and ive browsed thru your profile that was a nice GN!! hope you feel better i wouldnt mind shooting a couple bux for ya,

Thats sweet.. but Im not one to do stuff like that... just super happy to see the support, Love ya all like family =)

Thats sweet.. but Im not one to do stuff like that... just super happy to see the support, Love ya all like family =)

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery to both of you.

Glad you are ok,someone was watching out for you and your daughter.Post a parts needed list.I have a steering wheel and some odd and ends that you can have.

Kevin

Glad you guys are ok, hate it about the car but remember its only a car when its all said and done. Maybe it can be fixed but from the looks of the front bumper the frame is bent for sure from what I am seeing

Wow, that was a hard hit. So glad to hear you both are doing ok. Let us know what you need.

First trip to the Lounge in a while and I see this... :(. But you and your "mini you" are OK ....:). Let us know if you need a fleet of "black cars and angry men" to show up and convince your insurance agent to see things your way.:D

Thank god you both are ok. As hard as it is for some people to think about, its just a car. You can get yourself another one, just glad you guys are ok.

I haven't been on here much and just seen this.... I am glad to hear you and your daughter are okay.......

Wow...that was a nasty hit...glad to hear everyone's on the mend! Put me in line with those who send well wishes.

Glad to see you and ur kid are ok....Howd it happen if you dont mind me askin?

A guy was making a left turn in front of me, I didnt see him because I had an SUV to my left. I was hit so hard that my car ended up on the sidewalk.

*** Thanks everyone for well wishes and parts offers... Im still waiting to hear back from my insurance company. If I cant fix the car, then I will be looking for another 86 GN w TTops. Thanks again guys and I hope everyone's havin a great weekend. =)

The mother in you shows all the time. Fixing yours would a moms first thought but I'd consider looking at another car. With the prices I see in the "cars for sale" section and the parts you can still salvage off of your car, you will come out ahead. You will have a fresh start. If you put your car back together, you may notice little quriks that it didn't do before each time you drive it. That will bring a feeling of regret that takes years to get over. I know you spent a ton of coin into you car and it was as beatiful as you. Even more, the time you invested into it with your own blood, sweat, and fustration.(Buick Owners don't cry, we get Pissed!:p ) Keep us posted. I'm Sure you will have multiple contacts in every state willing to help you with a inspection of new cars, parts searching and transporting.