G bodyparts.com, do you have an update on my order? It's been way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are U feeling OK? U seemed to be of sound mind when I met U last year!;)
eh, I try to be nice about things
I feel give a guy a chance until I get screwed. Until then I say everyone makes mistakes and I will give them a chance to screw up. Ya know what I mean?

Where are we meeting this year? I will be in Chicago for my cousins wedding first weekend in May, no GN though.

I believe the meet is at Volo.

eh, I try to be nice about things
I feel give a guy a chance until I get screwed. Until then I say everyone makes mistakes and I will give them a chance to screw up. Ya know what I mean?

Where are we meeting this year? I will be in Chicago for my cousins wedding first weekend in May, no GN though.

sending PM.......

Brian Weaver??

I was at the nats with the "Roof" and the steering wheel....where were you....you said my wish would come true and you would be there.......?
It is a shame you could not make it...heard you had axle toubles??

I was at the nats with the "Roof" and the steering wheel....where were you....you said my wish would come true and you would be there.......?
It is a shame you could not make it...heard you had axle toubles??

Shandy pretty funny like I'll take a roof back after 2 years. Steering wheel should have been returned in 30 days which is most common. One damaged roof we never got fully paid. Removed all the crating & packaging to ensure we wouldn't be able to collect a damage claim for. I'm guessing that is the 1 you will be returning?

What the hell is an axle TOUBLE?

We were there. No problem finding us if you were looking for us. We will be in Norwalk. Don't bother bringing a roof just send back the core on the steering wheel you were never charged a core charge for.

If any of this is not clear PM me your # & I will make time to discuss.

Brian I apologize for not getting that damn double pumper out to you,Its sitting in a box in my damn garage.
If i dont get it out,il bring it to you in Norwalk.
Hope all is well,Wish i knew you were in BG,I would have stopped to say hi!

Shandy pretty funny like I'll take a roof back after 2 years. Steering wheel should have been returned in 30 days which is most common. One damaged roof we never got fully paid. Removed all the crating & packaging to ensure we wouldn't be able to collect a damage claim for. I'm guessing that is the 1 you will be returning?

We were there. No problem finding us if you were looking for us. We will be in Norwalk. Don't bother bringing a roof just send back the core on the steering wheel you were never charged a core charge for.

I take it you werent vending at the nats this year so anybody could have found you spoken their peace? I was there monday thru sunday morning.

So where were you? Last i heard, you werent going to be there.

BW

Mensa ;)

You're not telling the truth and you know it. Karma getting to ya huh???

My apologies to you for my spelling mistake. I forgot you're a Mensa member and this would not slip by you!

You knew i was looking for you as you told me my wish for you to show would come true...ask anyone i was around there was a roof and a steering wheel in my trailer. There were numerous people asking me why the hell i had a roof with me...blah blah blah...

I'll send it back COD for my money you owe me. Is this Crystal Clear?

no need to PM cell 615-310-4700 here is my number...Make the time to call me. I am usually up late reading the Dictionary polishing up on my spelling skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.