Bad Deal...Long Story!

Is this how you bought this motor?If you bought this from a guy in arizona. he is not real smart.BECAUSE TENT CITY IS WAITING FOR HIM.What part of arizona is he from ? IT sucks but the legal system is the only way to go. Cant take the law into your own hands anymore. That is lower than low selling something like that. What a waist of skin . they should refund all money. because they know what they sold you. he deserves everything he got coming and then some. best of luck

Yep, it was sold to me like this! He doesn't have the courage to answer his phone nor come back to this board. You're right, the legal system is the only way to go. :wink:

Peterkin, its been a long time that I have heard from you man. You have it worse than I did with S&S Turbo Regal. At least Dave's dad made it right, he is a stand up guy. I hope this mess works out for you, its time to get real and get the law in on this.

My question is still, what state would he file in? I would assume AZ. Put a lien against whatever you can!!

what a crazy messed up story

I feel for you man , this went on way too long, You must have more patience then me. I was getting pissed off just reading it. Oh by te way I'm a medic in canada and as for the mrsa thing it's a virus thats usully not always spread from person to person in hospital settings ,usually but not always associated with elderly persons that have lower immune systems.It's not a flu but a virus that once you catch you have for life no cure... I've never seen anybody get skin blotches over it either just figured i'd add this for your info, Any ways good luck ...maby we'll get the chance to line up in BG..

Peterkin-

Were you ever paid back, did you ever come in contact with them again?

After reading this and reading that persons way of typing, i think he is back on this board. Just cant put my finger on it yet.

Thanks,

BW

Boy youre sharp :rolleyes:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/217353-1fastgn86-steals-your-2.html

I had many dealings with Will long ago and they all turned out good.A friend even bought the turbo that had been on this engine and it was 100%....

Andrew- This wasnt about you at all and last i checked the other alias for him is stuck at the top of this page. I didnt bother to check your link because i used that and brought this one back up.

I brought this thread up because i really think that its someone who got banned awhile back.

Merry xmas man, sorry bout the other day... Hope you understand where i was coming from.
Hopefully the new year will be better for the two of us

BW