Bad Deal...Long Story!

I called him the night ( EST ) of September 15 ( no answer ) and emailed him on September 16....no reply. Come on man, I need to know what you're going to do!

Has anyone seen or heard from this guy? I can't seem to get in touch with him.

WOW what a soap opera :eek: ,sorry to about your troubles.Get legal ,its the only way your going to see anything out of this guy,i wouldn't waste anymore time on waiting for a reply,go get your money thru the courts.Its a long battle but in the end at least u will have the satsifaction of dragging him thru it and possibly gettng some $$. I feel the same about what comes around goes around,but its still not going to replace the $4K plus more $$ for the engine build.Go the extra mile,after all this,whats a little more time and bs.Hope all works out :D

This would require a lawsuit. These guys are waaaaay out of line and clearly are now ripping you off even though they now know the motor they sold you is junk, and are refusing to refund your money, and are dodging you. If you have small claims court in your state then take advantage of it. A lawyer wouldn't be required for this, but would still be a good idea. It's the only way you're going to see your money again.

Sean, My question is what state would he file his case in? His own state or the Rip off artists state? And then, what if the bad guy didn't show to court? I'm assuming it would go against his credit because of the judgement but how would he actually get his money back???

Look into putting a lien on anything he owns. You might not get paid now...but justice will eventually prevail. ;)

attid1

Hey This is of the subject but I just want you side of the illegal immigration issue and I want to give you my point of view.First do you know how much a fruit and vegtebales would cost with out the labor of these illegals.
Second it would Affect the american economy tremendously not having this cheap labor. I think theres alot of double standards in this issue. We want cheap labor and food, but we dont want illegals to do it. Then who? But just asking your point of view not attacking you. I think america is hooked on oil and cheap labor but corporate america does not want to addmit it.I believe we should secure the borders and at the same time form a good sound immigration policy. Lets just be honest whos going to pick our fruits for 60 dollars a day? just my 2 .
Thanks I hope you dont take this wrong.

athena24 said:
Hey This is of the subject but I just want you side of the illegal immigration issue and I want to give you my point of view.First do you know how much a fruit and vegtebales would cost with out the labor of these illegals.
Second it would Affect the american economy tremendously not having this cheap labor. I think theres alot of double standards in this issue. We want cheap labor and food, but we dont want illegals to do it. Then who? But just asking your point of view not attacking you. I think america is hooked on oil and cheap labor but corporate america does not want to addmit it.I believe we should secure the borders and at the same time form a good sound immigration policy. Lets just be honest whos going to pick our fruits for 60 dollars a day? just my 2 .
Thanks I hope you dont take this wrong.
This is off subject...maybe you need to repost this in the political forum and I will be more than happy to punch holes in your illeagal alien thesis.

athena24, this is the wrong place to post this but if you did your research you would find out that the fruit isn't getting picked anyway!! The illegals are spreading out far beyond CA. and without them paying taxes and costing OUR Country far more than it ever should in health care, Xtra police, immigration agents, BP agents, etc well lets just say it FAR exceeds them picking our fruit!!!! Did you realize that 51% of the illegals that cross the border are actually Mexican and the other 49% are considered OTM'S "other than mexicans" which 2% that cross the border are Terrorists and hard core criminals!! Over 1,000,000 cross the Mexican border every year so do the math!! We DON'T need them to be here especially illegally!!!! China built a Very large and Very long wall many many years ago so the Gov. can't tell me that we aren't able to do it in the 21st century!! Very sorry guys for ranting but the kind of stuff really gets me going!!!

iilegals

You can Thank the American goverment. Its just supply and demand. This is the american way.Corporate America. Legitimate Immigration policies is what we need not some wall that will cost millions and will not hold anyone back. Its amazing what a better life in America would make a person do.

Yeah, You and your buddies over at the aclu (and I used small letters for them) keep thinking that way bro!!! Don't come knocking on my door when you need someone to protect you!

WOW, that was a heavy duty thread :( ...........(took me awhile to read through it all) u know another lesson from all this (and there are many) is: when your life is upside down and are dealing with life threatening illnesses and family deaths and are in the middle of moving out of state (or across town) LOL, it's probably not a good time to try to sell stuff on the internet.

Here's what I paid for!

Check out the bearings, and I don't know if you can see the gouges on the crank.

peterkin

Check out the scratches on the pistons

peterkin