G bodyparts.com, do you have an update on my order? It's been way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
man no wonder vendors keep saying f-it. there are ways to take care of things professionally. If you think you are in the right sue him otherwise quit your crying, obviously this whole thing is on a personal level, but will cause everybody to suffer, i mean just reading it would make me want to sell the buisness and do something else. and if you have been burned .lied.or whatever else has happened from g-body then it's easy, go somewhere else! have some f-ing compassion, health is a concern as is a complete redo of staff, do you think this all happens because he's trying to get one over on you? come on really!

Go back and read the entire thread, its not recent issues. Its been going on for awhile, people are just tired of it now.

Let me ask you this, would you expect this type of treatment from any other vendor? Would you "just go somewhere else" and take your loss?

BW

man no wonder vendors keep saying f-it. there are ways to take care of things professionally. If you think you are in the right sue him otherwise quit your crying, obviously this whole thing is on a personal level, but will cause everybody to suffer, i mean just reading it would make me want to sell the buisness and do something else. and if you have been burned .lied.or whatever else has happened from g-body then it's easy, go somewhere else! have some f-ing compassion, health is a concern as is a complete redo of staff, do you think this all happens because he's trying to get one over on you? come on really!

Sue for 90 bucks? What's the matter with you? I have no compassion for someone that stole money from me and if you do, your and idiot!!!

Let me guess, you STILL havent been refunded the $ ?

Apparently what you and i heard in your driveway never happened, guess i need a hearing aid... What about you?

BW

No refund here and I'm not expecting one. I'm just sick of people calling me names and insulting me for bring it up.

I heard the same as you in my driveway from Tim. A guy I had never even talked before that day. O well I guess all these guys are right and we'll just stay the jerks. Not that I really care I've never gotten ahead by being an a$$ sucker.

Later
SR

have been burned and i live and learn., there are 3 sides to every story yours , his, and the complete truth, remember that! i am not calling names just stating that there are diffrent routes to take care of this and u guys resort to childhood antics, if u are not willing to go through the proper route for 90 bucks the maybe we can round up the money to a fund so that u will feel better, lol u guys crack me up

Vendor Customer Service

What vendors are saying f-it? Maybe the ones that have taken advantage of people..

Trust me i tried for months,not weeks and not days before this came out....

compassion...? One thing i know is that you must keep this on a professional level when dealing with business and money...compassion will not play a part in running a business.....how do i know this?? maybe because myself, my wife, my father and stepmother all own our own businesses......i feel bad, however this issue started long before his health issue arose....what about health issues me and my family have...did i bring those out? i think not...

The issue here is simple..

have been burned and i live and learn., there are 3 sides to every story yours , his, and the complete truth, remember that! i am not calling names just stating that there are diffrent routes to take care of this and u guys resort to childhood antics, if u are not willing to go through the proper route for 90 bucks the maybe we can round up the money to a fund so that u will feel better, lol u guys crack me up

What more of a proper route do you suggest other than what is detailed in the thread.....that is what this forum is for...Vendor Customer Service???
You think that someone who owes me parts/refund, who after I finally post my problem, in a public forum tries to turn it around and call me a thief is appropriate?

Yes I think it is great that vendors invest in our hobby and i have reciprocated by spending a huge amount my hard earned money with almost every vendor here.

You are entitled to your opinions but I did not come out and say anything that was out of line. I had a problem and I voiced the problem only after I had no response for months of reaching out. Nor would I in a public forum try to dare I say "defame" another especially a vendor that myself and my family have made huge contributions to...and again dare I say it...we have probably spent more money with him than you. So I am entitled to voicing my displeasure over monies/parts owed.
Remember it is people like you and I that spend money with vendors...not the other way around. Why is that so hard for people to understand.

And there were more things I was interested in purchasing. That is exactly why I tried for months to resolve this outside of tb.com...on to the do not sell list for me. :)
Service after the sale is what brings customers back.

What's going on. I've pushed the unsubscribe button on my e-mail twice and I still keep getting e-mails about this thread?

Attachments

• Xanders party and Buick 016.jpg
    Xanders party and Buick 016.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,329
You asked me to contact you privately. So I did.

Re: hello?
Originally Posted by sdteb
How about you do me a favor since you are the one that owes me. Call me. reply to the emails i sent you, something...dont just ignore this thread.
Why is it my responsibility to call someone that I sent money to then does not send parts. you have my phone number, work and cell as well as my personal and work emails.

Better yet, give me my parts or my money back. (minus the coil bracket) What is so hard about this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I owe you $ ?, your ****ing nuts.
Not wasting my time anymore Shandy posting to you. You threw away the packaging on a roof & never paid in full.
I'll never get my wheel core back.[/quote]

Did you not see post i put that you will have a "wheel core" returned to you in good faith???

Did you not read the post...i still have your roof...both of them unused. If you say i owed you money on this and a core on the wheel why do you wait almost 2 years to bring light to both of these so called issues...?

Look you dick head I'm not 1 to run a round hounding my customers & slamming them. You knew there was a core. You even said I'll get em out asap @ the nats.

Where are the other parts i am owed...i sent numerous emails regarding these...

why did you not inquire as to where is my "wheel core" and roof packaging. etc etc...why did you supply me another roof? paid by me at the nats in 06 where you delivered it if that was the case..?? it was grey in color remember??

I'll repeat myself: Look you dick head I'm not 1 to run a round hounding my customers & slamming them. You knew there was a core. You even said I'll get em out asap @ the nats.

Because your nice and went out on a limb for me...?

I think not...

That is because you don't think. you thru the packing material away & I told you & they told you they wouldn't proces the claim. Your last limb broke we are done.

This is truly unprofessional.[/quote]

No calling you a dick head is unprofessional but the name fits. I have bent over backwards for you cutting your "Deals" just to get ****ed.
It's not only you I have a folder here with no less then $60K I'm done with this **** Not just you.
Shandy just decided to **** the guy that helped him & broke his limb.

That was your response from my PM.

Anyone that has ever had an issue/problem with you, is attacked ...just like the posts by a former member (broke1) you two are peas in a pod. Classless!

It is about me I am the customer...

congrats on your 60k, Wow, I am impressed,
here's an idea, use some of that money on vocabulary and grammar lessons and perhaps sign up for a class in business acumen while your at it.

Where is the part where you say oh yes i remember the wheels being returned now that you have shown me the UPS tracking info? my mistake..not you... Why don't you email my dad about the steering wheel since he is the one that handed you the cash for the wheels and steering wheel...even he doesn't remember the core charge comment on the steering wheel. i will email you his contact info...
please attack/curse him verbally/written...I would love to hear how that one turns out for you.

Remember it is you that insinuated that i was a crook...

I just kindly and REPEATEDLY asked for my money back or the parts and not once did I act disparigingly to you.
The roof...wow, not once did you ask for anything to make claim of the damage...i just paid you cash for a new roof when you brought the other one to BG in 2006. You knew I still had the old roof...i live 1 hour from BG...hey here's an idea...why did you not ask me to bring the damaged one to the NATS..... your memory lapse is very beneficial to you isn't it.

What about the email where I said I need the parts to finish the car or my friends wife is going to kill me ..
Your response was and I quote
Give her some anal sex that will straighten her out.
Class personified if you ask me.

Wow is about all i can say about this....just amazing banter from you.

One more thing: see this email from you to me stating that you thought you shipped 2 of the paid for parts...how quickly one forgets things...
One thing i know is how to keep fairly good records, if and when this type of issue arises:

In a message dated 8/30/2007 11:59:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, se5867@ writes:
these parts were the U shaped coil pack bracket $20 and $25.00 FOR BRASS BLOCK for turbo oil feed line in the block...

Thought that shipped already let me check.

Thanks,
Brian Weaver

GBodyParts.com
343 NC 42 West
Ahoskie NC 27910
(252) 332-8787 [url=http://gbodyparts.com/]GBodyParts.com Online[/url]
Fax (252) 332-8087

I am quite glad you think the turbo buick world revolves around you. :eek:

This just proves what type of individual you are and what type of business you run.

Good riddance, may karma have its way with you. Google the word if you need to.

And Brian please remember, the defense to slander is truth

Brian has always been good to me. I bought a bunch of parts off of him in person and over he phone, no problem. Ive been to his shop when he was in Pa. and believe me Brian busts his ass for the turbobuick world. I couldnt deal with it, its no wonder he had a heart attack. Sorry to all who feel they have gotten screwed, I dont think Brian would screw any TR owner on purpose. Good Luck to all.:cool:

thread?

why was the thread i started deleted that shared my vendor experience ?

Am I not allowed to share my experience good or bad ? or should it be in the feedback section?

The whole point is: If I purchase a part, at the time of purchase or through the website, please do the following. If you don't have it in stock, lemme know. If it will be drop shipped, lemme know. If you can't ship it right away, lemme know. Wake up guys! IT"S CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, and I had every right to expect to be treated fairly, as anyone else should as well. case closed!

Exactly! It should be the responsibility of the vendor to alert the customer if something isn't going to get shipped right away and at least give an offer of reimbursement.

It should not have to be the responsibility of the customer to hound the vendor after weeks of zero communication from vendor have passed on "when will my order be in/have you shipped my order yet".

When I sell stuff on eBay if I know there's going to be an issue I let the customer know up front the issue and if they want I'll even give them a full refund.

Some vendors do not know the true meaning of good customer service, and should hang it up and let Jegs and/or Summit start selling their parts for them.

Still no parts or my money refunded.

I wonder if Gbody will be at the NATS?

Brian will you be there? I hope so.

yes i think we should...or atleast til i get my parts or money back...heck my thread detailing my issues was deleted...go figure...

sheesh...I was thisclose to forking over $450 for a Gbody Downpipe and dump pipe (hearing he'd have stock in a week or two) but after reading this thread I must admit I'm a little spooked. Unlike some on this thread I am not rich. I used think I was ok in the money department then I brought a GN...now I eat mayonaisse sandwiches on the regular.

It's taken me a while to save up for this purchase and it means a lot to me.

I have ATR style headers...Does anyone else sell a internal gated 3" stainless downpipe that fits these headers? A vendor with not so much, shall we say, uncertainty, surrounding their business.

Not that I have feeling one way or the other about GBodyparts.com I'm just looking for the highest percentage success with my purchase that's all. I've been saving too long to be dissapointed I might go over the edge :eek:

Thanks

sheesh...I was thisclose to forking over $450 for a Gbody Downpipe and dump pipe (hearing he'd have stock in a week or two) but after reading this thread I must admit I'm a little spooked. Unlike some on this thread I am not rich. I used think I was ok in the money department then I brought a GN...now I eat mayonaisse sandwiches on the regular.

It's taken me a while to save up for this purchase and it means a lot to me.

I have ATR style headers...Does anyone else sell a internal gated 3" stainless downpipe that fits these headers? A vendor with not so much, shall we say, uncertainty, surrounding their business.

Not that I have feeling one way or the other about GBodyparts.com I'm just looking for the highest percentage success with my purchase that's all. I've been saving too long to be dissapointed I might go over the edge :eek:

Thanks

I would buy the pipe from brian. There are some people that had problems with them . I also did but brian came through . Give him a chance he is a great vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.