G bodyparts.com, do you have an update on my order? It's been way too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO NOT want to close this thread..... The arguing needs to stop. Things are being worked through, if everyone else will quit adding fuel to the fire!

lock it , there is nothing good that can come from this. some people have no appreciation for people trying to support this community:rolleyes:

lock it , there is nothing good that can come from this. some people have no appreciation for people trying to support this community:rolleyes:

unsubscribed,

I'm sick of everyone saying I'm an a$$ hole or have no appreciation for vendors or don't understand what the vendors are doing for me. I was overcharged $90.00 for something that I didn't order and didn't receive. It's been over a year now and I can't get my money back so screw it! I'm done.

Good luck to everyone else.
Scott

When can I expect my paypal money refunded for parts not received? I have emailed, called and emailed some more

Thanks in advance.

LS1 transition.

This thread is exactly why I'm crossing over, no nonsense, no excuses. Parts always available.

Crossing over..??????? :confused:

Have you tried filing a dispute, or a "did not receive items" claim with Paypal?

i have tried to wait this out mainly if i did the dispute i could never buy from them again. well i guess my spending over $4,000 with them in 2006 alone does not matter....

what is unfortunate is that there are some really cool parts i still need. front upper and lower control arms for instance...i would rather pay more at BMR fabrication knowing i will get them, than worry about not getting my parts....

oh well,

i have posted what i need in the parts wanted section to replace what i tried to buy....please help...trying to put the 87 GN with the 4.1 back together...i will do a ttt today...

I understand the crossover comment....there are not enough of us around to support issues like this....i have spent ALOT of money with vendors here and this is just too frustrating to deal with anymore.

i am about done with this bull****....we have 4 of these cars and 1 recently sold TTA and only god knows how many dollars invested and i cant get 100.00 or so worth of parts?>?
you tell me where i went wrong? :(

go ahead and lock the thread...i expect that to happen so we cc/cash carrying members can't BASH people/vendors anymore. That or ban me from here as i am obviously a poor sap trying to stir up issues....that sounds good.

see yall at the nats...

i have tried to wait this out mainly if i did the dispute i could never buy from them again. well i guess my spending over $4,000 with them in 2006 alone does not matter....

what is unfortunate is that there are some really cool parts i still need. front upper and lower control arms for instance...i would rather pay more at BMR fabrication knowing i will get them, than worry about not getting my parts....

oh well,

i have posted what i need in the parts wanted section to replace what i tried to buy....please help...trying to put the 87 GN with the 4.1 back together...i will do a ttt today...

I understand the crossover comment....there are not enough of us around to support issues like this....i have spent ALOT of money with vendors here and this is just too frustrating to deal with anymore.

i am about done with this bull****....we have 4 of these cars and 1 recently sold TTA and only god knows how many dollars invested and i cant get 100.00 or so worth of parts?>?
you tell me where i went wrong? :(

go ahead and lock the thread...i expect that to happen so we cant BASH people anymore. That or ban me from here as i am obviously a poor sap trying to stir up issues....that sounds good.

see yall at the nats...

Shandy I have enough of your B.S.
I didn't want to post how you operate but lets get the facts straight. I do return your e-mails & this was the last 1 sent to you this week.
It told you that when you pay for the parts you will recieve them. Long & short of it.

Please understand I have not defended myself on most of these posts due to Customer Privacy.

Shandy you have never spent $4k with me your father has. When he does there is never a problem.

The year before last we sent you down a roof. You pay pay $100.00 then 2-3 weeks later $50. Asking every other day where is my roof. Can you please ship so I can get this rolling & get my car done.
I ship a $350.00 roof. Pay $250.00 + in shipping. Shandy states there is slight damage to the crate.
He uncrates everything & throws it away. At this point I have no way of putting in a claim. I now eat over $450.00+. Lesson learned the hard way.
Never ordered another roof so my guess is it was used.

this is the e-mail I recieved.
I sent the emails detailing the conversations….you stated that I still owe 218.00. please detail what I owe on top of what I paid….i need these parts I sent money for to finish my car.

shandy

Then i get sent this pay pal log stating how much $ he sent.

This is the type of Pay pals I get $25.00 & asking for more parts before payment. This is just a taste:

Amount: $25.00 USD

Transaction ID: 2RD58021GC4985215

Subject: detent bracket

Note: can you ship the other two items as well...i need them....brass block for turbo oil feed line u shaped coil pack bracket....and the detent....

$25.00 doesn't cover this.
I can go on with the entire parts list but $85.00 was sent for over $300 worth of parts. Sorry learned my lesson.

I have no problem posting every detail but this gives you an idea of what you get when you deal with Shandy paying.

As far as buying from us Shandy believe me your dad has no problem but your on the do not sell to list. After this bashing & e-mails going back stating Shandy just pay us what you owe us. Then reading this B.S. & still not posting our details. Well you wanted it to come out here it is.

How many parts did you get at the nats that you were suppose to send cores back????
4 wheels
steering wheel.
Never recieved, Poor Shandy. I guess I some how took advantage of you on that? No I trusted you.
Customers like this make it bad on every customer I deal with. Lost of trust from a person you deal with for years. It has you lose faith in people.

If others involved in this thread do not mind me posting I will.

I spoke with the customer & the so called no instruction Jay Carter Chip. He has no internet access & told me he had never said anything like this to Bryan Wanner.
He did appreciate Bryan Making that comment :rolleyes:
He called for more parts. Told me when he got his service back he would post.
BTW you may fall over but he stated he appreciated taking my time when he called to answer questions. Other wise known as customer service.

still having money problems brian, have you payed your outstanding bill to ups? what about your chinies supplier?

Payment Sent (ID #52910740D0318921B)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug. 16, 2007 Payment To gilbert weaver Completed ... -$45.00 USD

Related Transaction
Aug. 16, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $45.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer to:
gilbert weaver
Email:
bweavy@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$45.00 USD

Date:
Aug. 16, 2007
Time:
13:44:15 PDT
Completed

Payment Sent (ID #8XY33412FS815881P)

Original Transaction

Sep. 28, 2007 Payment To gilbert weaver Completed ... -$38.00 USD

Related Transaction
Sep. 28, 2007 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $38.00 USD

Transfer to:
gilbert weaver
Email:
bweavy@aol.com

Total Amount:
-$38.00 USD

Date:
Sep. 28, 2007
Time:
13:44:55 PDT
Completed

Subject:
gilbert weaver
Note:
see email
Shipping Address:
Shandy Ellis-Brown
1123 Rustling Oaks Drive
Pleasant View, TN 37146
United States
Confirmed
Payment Sent (ID #8NB8685640801721G)

Transfer to:
gilbert weaver
Email:
bweavy@aol.com

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Date:
Sep. 5, 2007
Time:
08:32:54 PDT
Completed

Subject:
gilbert weaver
Note:
can you ship the other two items as well...i need them....brass block for turbo oil feed line u shaped coil pack bracket....and the detent....
Shipping Address:
Shandy Ellis-Brown
1123 Rustling Oaks Drive
Pleasant View, TN 37146
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type: PayPal Funds
Funding Source: $25.00 USD - PayPal Account

More to come including info on the wheels back to you...paid by my father. you know damn well you got the cores back......be careful what you wish for....shall i post the entire email thread back and forth....with zero responses from you ?

by the way the roof is still here ...unused...along with the second roof you delivered to me at the nats to replace the dented one...come to the nats and i will deliver the first one to you...i paid over 400 bucks plus shipping if you recall...for a roof...

Payment Sent (ID #52910740D0318921B)

Original Transaction

Isn't is usual practice to pay in full for parts/goods at time of order placement? You've posted 4 paypal transactions totalling $133. Explanation?

I have the original damaged unused roof, remember 400 plus shipping for that one?....I can deliver it to the nats just like you did the second one you delivered to me at the 2006 nats...did you forget that one? i have pics of both i can take to prove i did not discard the original because you said hold on to it...i did...you did not come to last years nats so i still have it here after 2 years...

What about the chrome vent rings we never got and paid for...along with the 2 chrome turnsignal stalks i sent pack because the chrome was peeling...no replacement there...below is straight from paypal note the turn signal and vent trim comment
"Transaction ID: 76P22525F0304980H Thu 4/20/2006 8:02 AM

Note: i received the headliner and the armrests today...very nice....when will the rest ship...door panels seat belts and the other items missing from the first order...vent trim chrome and turn stalk....send and email invoice so i know how much more to send.... "

your response was expected......
have no problem posting every detail but this gives you an idea of what you get when you deal with Shandy paying.

As far as buying from us Shandy believe me your dad has no problem but your on the do not sell to list. After this bashing & e-mails going back stating Shandy just pay us what you owe us. Then reading this B.S. & still not posting our details. Well you wanted it to come out here it is.

How many parts did you get at the nats that you were suppose to send cores back????
4 wheels
steering wheel.
Never recieved, Poor Shandy. I guess I some how took advantage of you on that? No I trusted you.
Customers like this make it bad on every customer I deal with. Lost of trust from a person you deal with for years. It has you lose faith in people.

Customers like this...huh...Without customers like me you would not be in business ....the sum of a few makes a whole...thanks so much...what is a shame is that it has come to this...

here is UPS shipping info on the 4 of wheels....

Tracking Number: 1Z F24 W31 03 3900 024 7

Type: Package
Delivered On: 10/27/2006
1:33 P.M.
Delivered To: LITTLESTOWN, PA, US
Signed By: WEAVER
Service: GROUND

Tracking Number: 1Z F24 W31 03 3900 025 6

Tracking Number: 1Z F24 W31 03 3900 026 5

Tracking Number: 1Z F24 W31 03 3900 027 4

Tracking results provided by UPS: 02/15/2008 6:57 P.M. ET
20 lbs per @ total of 71.50

As far as the steering wheel i dont remember anything regarding the core for his wheel...i will in good faith send you a steering wheel...just like every thing and everytime i have done business with people on this board...one more...remeber the shifter detent for a turbo 400 on a stock shifter that i paid 20 plus 68.00 in overnight shipping charges for...68.00? a little excessive...i never complained about that one..

i just wanted my parts...

Isn't is usual practice to pay in full for parts/goods at time of order placement? You've posted 4 paypal transactions totalling $133. Explanation?

i kept waiting for a shifter detent bracket to get in stock and kept adding more things to the order...

addition

i also added parts due to the fact that i paid a member on this board to put the 4.1 in the 87 gn due to a torn labrum and bicep surgery on july 31 and he made additional lists to it....the car sat in his garage for quite some time awaiting these minor parts...finally his wife said enough was enough and i had to pick up the car unfinished ....

Thanks in advance!!!

I didn't want to post how you operate but lets get the facts straight. I do return your e-mails & this was the last 1 sent to you this week.
It told you that when you pay for the parts you will recieve them. Long & short of it.

"you have not returned any emails in quite some time..months that is....you, kasci, and the guy that works with you have every single email to and from each other as of 11:48 pm this evening...the last email i have received was on 11/15 from Kasci:
Shandy, Brian says he has sent you out @ 400.00 of stuff and received only @ 100.00. The parts are ready to go as soon as we receive payment.
Kasci
GBody Parts"

i never received a single part...nor did i order anything that amounted to 400.00 worth of parts...."

Please understand I have not defended myself on most of these posts due to Customer Privacy.

Shandy you have never spent $4k with me your father has. When he does there is never a problem.

"the money that was spent on his car came from me and my account...shall i prove this to you and everyone on this board also??
...would anyone like to see MY paypal receipts and my check for over 2 grand written to you from ME? with one exception his wheels and steering wheel..."

The year before last we sent you down a roof. You pay pay $100.00 then 2-3 weeks later $50. Asking every other day where is my roof. Can you please ship so I can get this rolling & get my car done.
I ship a $350.00 roof. Pay $250.00 + in shipping. Shandy states there is slight damage to the crate.
He uncrates everything & throws it away. At this point I have no way of putting in a claim. I now eat over $450.00+. Lesson learned the hard way.

"Crate? you're kidding right? cardboard and tape, wood is not a crate....remember how the interior made it here ...i sent you pics of how it arrived as well..."
the only reason i had to get a second roof was the body man said you can use it but with bondo and with someone else doing the work"

I sent the emails detailing the conversations….you stated that I still owe 218.00. please detail what I owe on top of what I paid….i need these parts I sent money for to finish my car.

again here is the last email from me regarding what the 218.00 was for with zero response from you...
sent 1/5
Am I ever going to get my parts? Or at least some explanation as to why you say I owe you an additional 213.00 ? If not may I please have my money back so I can go on my way. I would expect a little different treatment as over the years we have bought over 4k worth of parts….

Thanks for your time

Shandy

this was to kasci sent on 11/28 to kweavy@aol.com

Got your vm, can you tell me what I owe 218.00 more for? I already have sent over 100.00 and have not gotten any of the parts?

Thanks!

Shandy

shandy

This is the type of Pay pals I get $25.00 & asking for more parts before payment. This is just a taste:

Note: can you ship the other two items as well...i need them....brass block for turbo oil feed line u shaped coil pack bracket....and the detent....

I can go on with the entire parts list but $85.00 was sent for over $300 worth of parts. Sorry learned my lesson.

I have no problem posting every detail but this gives you an idea of what you get when you deal with Shandy paying.

No bashing just the truth needs to be told...Why can you not admit fault in anything here...

4 wheels
" did you see the tracking info? rebuttal?
steering wheel.
i even called one of the guys with me when we picked the wheels and steering wheel up and he said even he did not remember a core for this...but to show you GOOD FAITH i will get you a Wheel..."

"You have never ever sent me a single part without a payment...."

"customers like me have given you the ability to be self employed,
Brian, owning your own retail/service business and dealing with people is something you will have to deal with...trust me i know first hand about this...sometimes the customers are right and sometimes you are right...this is something you may have forgotten....

I spoke with the customer & the so called no instruction Jay Carter Chip. He has no internet access & told me he had never said anything like this to Bryan Wanner.
BTW you may fall over but he stated he appreciated taking my time when he called to answer questions. Other wise known as customer service.[/QUOTE]

What part of me trying to screw you out of about 100.00 do you think would be smart for a guy with 4 of these cars? and one who is always looking for more? :eek: :confused:

Brian, don't defame my name on a public forum, please.

Thanks,

Shandy

"you have not returned any emails in quite some time..months that is....you, kasci, and the guy that works with you have every single email to and from each other as of 11:48 pm this evening...the last email i have received was on 11/15 from Kasci:
Shandy, Brian says he has sent you out @ 400.00 of stuff and received only @ 100.00. The parts are ready to go as soon as we receive payment.
Kasci
GBody Parts"

i never received a single part...nor did i order anything that amounted to 400.00 worth of parts...."

"the money that was spent on his car came from me and my account...shall i prove this to you and everyone on this board also??
...would anyone like to see MY paypal receipts and my check for over 2 grand written to you from ME? with one exception his wheels and steering wheel..."

"Crate? you're kidding right? cardboard and tape, wood is not a crate....remember how the interior made it here ...i sent you pics of how it arrived as well..."
the only reason i had to get a second roof was the body man said you can use it but with bondo and with someone else doing the work"

again here is the last email from me regarding what the 218.00 was for with zero response from you...
sent 1/5
Am I ever going to get my parts? Or at least some explanation as to why you say I owe you an additional 213.00 ? If not may I please have my money back so I can go on my way. I would expect a little different treatment as over the years we have bought over 4k worth of parts….

Thanks for your time

Shandy

this was to kasci sent on 11/28 to kweavy@aol.com

Got your vm, can you tell me what I owe 218.00 more for? I already have sent over 100.00 and have not gotten any of the parts?

Thanks!

Shandy

shandy

No bashing just the truth needs to be told...Why can you not admit fault in anything here...

4 wheels
" did you see the tracking info? rebuttal?
steering wheel.
i even called one of the guys with me when we picked the wheels and steering wheel up and he said even he did not remember a core for this...but to show you GOOD FAITH i will get you a Wheel..."

"You have never ever sent me a single part without a payment...."

"customers like me have given you the ability to be self employed,
Brian, owning your own retail/service business and dealing with people is something you will have to deal with...trust me i know first hand about this...sometimes the customers are right and sometimes you are right...this is something you may have forgotten....

BTW you may fall over but he stated he appreciated taking my time when he called to answer questions. Other wise known as customer service.

What part of me trying to screw you out of about 100.00 do you think would be smart for a guy with 4 of these cars? and one who is always looking for more? :eek: :confused:

Thanks,

Shandy[/QUOTE]

Shandy I'll speak with Shane. If he has no problem of me posting every e-mail & transaction we have dealt with I will. It will eat up alot & most will never be read but by me & you.

I Had the right but no longer the ability to put up with your posts. You can( Defame) is that a word? me but I as a business owner do not have a right to defend myself after this BS? You want to take the time & call me we can discuss. I considered us friends but not a mat to be walked over.

Let me know how you want to proceed & I will. If Shane doesn't have a problem I'll make time to do it. It does make it alittle tough when you use different e-mail addresses but I can retrieve them all.

marred4life:
still having money problems brian, have you payed your outstanding bill to ups? what about your chinies supplier?

Just for your own Knowledge & you can call UPS account 56r4x7 has been on auto withdraw from our bank account or American express since we went back to dealing with them. 200,000 plus points on my A/E card.
I have huge $ problems with over 100 cars here & rediculous amounts of inventory you can see me dumping everything scraping for pennies.
With youth comes Gossip & ignorance your just another prime example.

Feel Free To Proceed.

Thanks,

Shandy

Shandy I'll speak with Shane. If he has no problem of me posting every e-mail & transaction we have dealt with I will. It will eat up alot & most will never be read but by me & you.
I only hope he posts all the emails...please dont leave ANY out!...i will forward him every email to and from.

I Had the right but no longer the ability to put up with your posts. You can( Defame) is that a word?
de·fame (d-fm)
tr.v. de·famed, de·fam·ing, de·fames
1. To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel. See Synonyms at malign.
2. Archaic To disgrace.
google it if you need to...

me but I as a business owner do not have a right to defend myself after this BS?
yes you have the right if the customers/members post is unwarranted. with proper proof of course.
what about the part about you calling me a crook/criminal/thief with regards to the wheels, roof , steering wheel and other misc parts etc you say i was trying to extort you for out of? why no comment on the tracking info provided by me showing you received the wheels you accused me of never returning cores on?
a 100 bucks worth of parts you say i owed you for then it went to i owe you 400.00 then 218.00 additional funds for?, and every thing else you accused me of screwing you out of....
you have no rebuttal other than this post...no apology saying oh yea i forgot you sent them (the wheels) back...sorry for not shipping you the parts you sent back etc etc..turn signal stalks...vent rings....??? sorry i charged you 68.00 for overnight shipping on a 4 ounce shifter detent....nothing ????.

You want to take the time & call me we can discuss.
i have emailed and called more times than i care to go into...the emails records will show this as well as my phone records......and I do try to keep accurate records as you can see..

I considered us friends but not a mat to be walked over.
friends yes we were, however, I don't treat friends this way.

however you can walk over me...????

Tell me how i am walking over you....I simply asked for my money back, many times before it came to this post...I requested it in email numerous times long before this post occured...so again how am I walking over you..??...98.00 back was not much to ask for, especially considering you shipped me nothing.......you opened this can of worms, not me. I will not be treated this way nor threatend by a do not sell list or defamed, and take it.

Let me know how you want to proceed & I will. If Shane doesn't have a problem I'll make time to do it. It does make it alittle tough when you use different e-mail addresses but I can retrieve them all.

I forwarded you every email from my work address and my personal address so it should be easy to retrieve....shane will have them from me this evening just as I forwarded you, kasci and your other employee last night.

I don't expect a response, but it would have been nice to be treated as a valuable customer.
Regards,

Shandy Ellis-Brown

marred4life:

Just for your own Knowledge & you can call UPS account 56r4x7 has been on auto withdraw from our bank account or American express since we went back to dealing with them. 200,000 plus points on my A/E card.
I have huge $ problems with over 100 cars here & rediculous amounts of inventory you can see me dumping everything scraping for pennies.
With youth comes Gossip & ignorance your just another prime example.[/QUOTE]

unsubscribed,

I'm sick of everyone saying I'm an a$$ hole or have no appreciation for vendors or don't understand what the vendors are doing for me. I was overcharged $90.00 for something that I didn't order and didn't receive. It's been over a year now and I can't get my money back so screw it! I'm done.

Good luck to everyone else.
Scott

Let me guess, you STILL havent been refunded the $ ?

Apparently what you and i heard in your driveway never happened, guess i need a hearing aid... What about you?

BW

man no wonder vendors keep saying f-it. there are ways to take care of things professionally. If you think you are in the right sue him otherwise quit your crying, obviously this whole thing is on a personal level, but will cause everybody to suffer, i mean just reading it would make me want to sell the buisness and do something else. and if you have been burned .lied.or whatever else has happened from g-body then it's easy, go somewhere else! have some f-ing compassion, health is a concern as is a complete redo of staff, do you think this all happens because he's trying to get one over on you? come on really!

Status
Not open for further replies.