Fastest MPH you've ever been...

NOW: 85+ on a freaking bad a$$ turbocharged Sea Doo jet ski built by Cal Hartline.

I have to say thanks to Cal for his hospitality and allowing me to pilot his personal jet ski. It sounds like a GN and it has 400hp. OBTW, he has been over 90 mph on that ski.

x2 - I second this.

Jason was on the Honda ski and I was on Cal's. I squeezed the lever and Jason was watching me from behind. :tongue: Hmmmm 100 mph ;) ;) ;) Cal's ski was way more stable at 85+ than the stock Honda at 70.

and 160mph in my Buick.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

The three most memorable times I can think of. My SCCA street stock/super street stock Skyhawk with a 160 Stewart Warner speedo in it was around 130 and when I hit the brakes to stop they went to the floor. Talk about a pucker factor.:eek:

Second time I can really remember was my 86 GMC that had been modified "slightly". One Saturday my girl broke up with me and I went crusing. Ended up on one of the back road highways and had about 10 miles of a pretty much straight run. Like an idiot I'd had a couple and floored it. I think it was about 3 AM so no one was around, thank God. The speedo had long since past the 85 MPH mark and I came to a curve. I remember that I turned the wheel to follow the road and I just kept turning. The front end had floated but I made it around the curve. I sobered up and got the hell off the gas at that point.:smile:

My favorite is the old SCCA formula Ford 1600 we used to race. Car would handle and stop when needed. Been to Ardmore to the races as well as College Station and at top speed she'd do is just over 140 according to the radar unit we used to use to check speed.:biggrin: 1200 LBS and less than 1" off the ground. Talk about some fun.:cool:

Best guess was about 140 in my old 79 Formula. It only registered 100 and then you got the 2 idiot lights at the bottom of the speedo. I had back over on the 5mph mark

187 2005 cbr 1000rr
191 2008 Corvette Z06
162 2004 Pontiac GTO
165 2010 Nissan GTR
85 or who knows 1986 Turbo t
132 banging the rev-limiter in my government Crown Victoria legally chasing a Gsxr 750 and yes I caught him and before you say it he could not drive. Ha ha

150mph in an LT1 Z28
140mph on my Honda RC51 just a few weeks ago. It had lots more left, I just didn't want to go anymore.

195 on a 91 GSXR 1100.
153 in my GN
my old 10 sec IROC i buried the 145 back to 0 running a full bottle of nitrous from a dead stop till it ran out,car still had a OD trans in it.
Scariest, was 175+ in the back seat of a 95 supercharged S351 Saleen.

I have been 145+ in the GN the window got sucked out from the metal holder and scared the $hit out of me! 145 was the last i saw on the scanmaster when i let out.

My g8 GT i have seen 130 and she was still pulling but i saw headlites coming from the other way and let out. But talk about a smooth a$$ ride at that speed.

140+ on a zx6r Kawi ninja jetted pipped blah blah.

92 MPH Driving by myself... =\. I was going down hill on the highway, and did not realize I had climbed that high. Purposely I have gone 80 MPH. In MA you lose your license with 1 citation when you first get it.. I would like to keep it for now :D.

I had the ZR1 up to 165 in fifth
144 in my limited
175 on a 97 gsx-r: I sold it a month later:biggrin:

I don't know, due to the 85mph speedo but I had to let that IROC go by me when I felt that spine chilling floating sensation.

Fastest i have ever gone is 165mph in 1995 in a Porshe 911 carrera with sixth gear to go i let out cause the lines looked solid