My first 7 sec pass on video

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
First off i need to thank some people that had a BIG influence on the way i built this car:):)
Shawn Obrien for a 25.1 chassis that works well ;) and built the headers;)

Tim Lavin for the tin and other fab work we did together (Marrysville Washington)

DLS (Dan Strezo) for his input and knowledge on the parts and cam i used to build this motor (Dans cam spec and choice) and for Dan telling me to trust my common sense:biggrin:

Cal Hartline for a great tune and his positive thinking to believing in myself:eek:

Neil Stewart Brutal 6 Racing for his wealth of knowledge on Buick Stage 2 parts:D

Ken Bohdine (Turbo fabricator ) Another guy i sucked great information from along with some help with fab work:D

Dave Splet Trans Service
He has a heart of gold and would give the shirt off his back:smile:

Dave from Sno Lynn Machine without him i would have been stuck countless times trying to make parts with a hack saw and file LOL

Without these people i would have never made my goal this weekend:D
Thanks to all the people in this list and anybody else ive sucked information from over the years.

YouTube - ‪7.96 174 Mph Buick v6‬‏

Told ya so!

Congrats - keep working your way into it - there's more there I'm sure!

Told ya so!

27# boost on alky with 9.5 compression;)
Im still growing balls so i can run some big boost someday:eek:
17# off the brake@5000 RPM got me a 1.19 60ft:biggrin:
I WANT MORE :biggrin::biggrin:

Told ya so!

Hey now i can have a sig like yours and be part of your club:cool:

7 sec single turbo V6
9 sec single turbo V6 street car
LOL:tongue:

Congrats on a very nice run. That is a killer car. I cannot imagine that type of launch and 60... that must push your guts into your spine pretty good. ;)

Congrats again!

Great job Gene!! That is one beautiful car you built there. Should safely have some 7.50 @ 180+ in her!!! Have fun and be safe , thanks for sharing!!
Mike:cool: